News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Queenie Was A Blonde

Queenie Was A Blonde Profile Photo
Member Name: Queenie Was A Blonde
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Location: At the prestigious Wesley Arms Hotel with my Love-ah

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: rare Idina song????
 Aug 1 2007, 01:49:45 PM
No. She has never recorded it. Well, I can't say that. It isn't on a CD though. It's doubtfull we will ever get a recorded version of this song. It's a shame.
re: Show Curtains
 Jan 15 2007, 04:04:09 PM
Cabaret in London. Sorry the picture is so bad. I didn't want to stand up.

The cirle in the "curtain" opens up and the Emcee is in there and that is where he sings the opening from.

re: Avenue Q Tour... Its offical!
 Jan 14 2007, 03:32:06 PM
I need something to come to Canada. NEED. Not want.

Can't wait until more information becomes avaliable.

re: Scott Alan put up new music
 Jan 9 2007, 08:00:04 PM
Thanks so much for letting us know about the new songs! I am so jazzed.
times article regarding eating in the theatre
 Jan 8 2007, 01:44:19 AM
"an ode to ice-cream cups:
they are small and can be finished pretty quickly (even during the intermission, and they are sounless. no wrappers on, little spoon included. they are consumed quietly and undistractingly."

While they may be the quietest food it still bothered the hell out of me. The guy behind me took his sweet time, getting it at the last possible minute before the curtain went up and then proceeded to eat it as slow as possible. Him scraping the spoon on the bottom of

times article regarding eating in the theatre
 Jan 5 2007, 07:51:18 PM
I am so against that. I had no idea places even did this since in my city there is NO food or drinks allowed inside the auditorium. It wasn't until I went to London and saw icecream, popcorn and pop inside(and had to HEAR it while trying to listen to the show)that I even realized they did this.
re: Idina Menzel's Final Performance
 Jan 5 2007, 01:32:43 AM
I really hope not. She wasn't given one on stage anyways, from what I can tell. The US can keep that particular tradition.
re: Idina Menzel's Final Performance
 Jan 4 2007, 01:55:54 AM
I thought she did amazing in her last show. She is a very emotional actor to begin with but everything, everything about her last performance was amplified. I am happy she got her last show and I am happy she went out with a bang because, really, she sounded fantastic. I am happy she is done, moving on and working on other things. I have been waiting for this new album since it was first announced and then Wicked put a delay on that. I doubt it will be out by May and even May is too late for me.
re: Scrubs musical
 Jan 3 2007, 02:48:42 AM
"WE'RE GONNA DANCE ALL NIGHT -- 24! THE MUSICAL (WITH *NO* INTERMISSIONS) "

Oh God. I just bust a gut laughing.

re: BORAT in talks to play Pirelli in Sweeney Todd film
 Dec 29 2006, 06:52:00 PM
Sorry to do this all, but I really don't want to start a new topic.

Any word on Tony Head? I have been a bit behind on my ST news and frankly, IMDB freaks me out a bit so I just saw his name under the cast. Any word about who he'll be playing?

re: Colin Mochrie as the Man in Chair?
 Dec 29 2006, 06:08:46 PM
Oh wow, I had never thought of this before. Yeah, he is really the only one I could see doing this now. He just has....that MIC type of thing. I think he could pull it off.
ALL TIME FAVORITES
 Dec 28 2006, 06:04:44 PM
The Wild Party(Both versions. Yes, I am a rare breed)
Cabaret
The Last 5 Years
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Rent
Chicago
Sweeney Todd
The Drowsy Chaperone
See What I Wanna See
The Boy From Oz
Wicked

re: Elf Your Favorite Broadway Star
 Dec 17 2006, 11:05:55 PM
FOAnatic, that may have made my life.
re: Taye Diggs TV Show pulled from ABC schedule...
 Dec 17 2006, 05:09:36 PM
I loved it and I thought the last episode was the best of them all. The only episodes I thought were iffy were the 2 episodes making up the pilot. I found it way too repetitive.

I am so sad, I really wanted to find out what happens.

re: Fave Spring Awakening track
 Dec 17 2006, 05:07:42 PM
I can not choose only one. Impossible. I will limit myself to 5 though.

Mama Who Bore Me(and the reprise....I am cheating)
The Bitch of Living
Touch Me
The Dark I Know Well
I Believe

re: 5 Shows you would give ANYTHING to see.
 Dec 15 2006, 12:18:25 AM
1. Lippa's The Wild Party
2. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
3. The Drowsy Chaperone
4. The Pirate Queen
5. The Last 5 Years
Just thought I should add SWIWS because, frankly I was ashamed I missed it in my list.

re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Dec 12 2006, 10:50:12 PM
I am thinking of sending a letter to Stephanie J. Block and asking for an autograph but am unsure of where to send it. Do I just wait until they start rehearsing in NYC before I do so?
re: Cabaret Finale
 Dec 12 2006, 10:36:37 PM
Sorry to threadjack here but what was almost more disturbing than the London ending was the scene where the Nazis beat Cliff up. Because the music was...carnivalish and the Nazis were doing cartwheels around the stage while waiting for their turn and the stage was lit in a greenish color. It was all very dreamlike and it was absolutly chilling.

It makes me shudder thinking about it.

re: Cabaret Finale
 Dec 11 2006, 01:41:51 AM
Perfectly Marvelous, I agree with the overdoing it with the nudity. I enjoyed the London version but I felt like it was too much. Though with it all coming down to them all being nude in the end....I can see it I guess.

I am sorry if I make any mistakes with the details. I saw it a month ago.

The ending was quite shocking I thought. The finale was a bit different than I have seen or heard about before. There are big letters onstage spelling "Cabaret" but backwards and all the c

re: What show are you currently obsessed with?
 Nov 26 2006, 12:36:28 AM
Lippa's The Wild Party
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You