News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Barbee

Barbee Profile Photo
Member Name: Barbee
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

james barbour likes to have sex with very young women, like 13 year olds
 Dec 7 2006, 03:59:22 PM
*sigh*

I'm not sure what I believe anymore, to be honest. I guess working with sexual harassment cases has jaded me quite a bit - ten years ago, I'd have been all over the accused in a bad way!

I seriously hope, though, that none of this is true - for both parties. d- lister - ha! Funny!!

It's such a horrible thing....

Dec 7 2006, 02:51:31 PM
Hear, hear Stephanie!
 Dec 7 2006, 02:08:30 PM
*sigh* here we go again...

And now (I could be wrong) but I doubt theatre students will get backstage like I've seen happen so many times. How sad that she not only ruined him, but ruined it for the students learning the craft.

Yes, let's blame the victim here. Let's not insist that adult actors exhibit any control or sound judgement!

*SIGH* WHERE am I blaming the victim? Maybe I should have said "IT", the situation, ruined him.

I doubt this will have any

barbour likes 'em young, real young
 Dec 7 2006, 10:21:51 AM
I really have to agree with this - I also find the whole thing to be fishy. It's truly a disgrace.

To me, she's not a victim but an opportunist; she didn't get her way, end of story. Sadly, working in employment law litigation dealing with sexual harassment, I see that a lot, so that's what I'm basing this on.

And now (I could be wrong) but I doubt theatre students will get backstage like I've seen happen so many times. How sad that she not only ruined him, but ruined it for

re: July 2nd - a day of mourning for Broadway
 Jul 27 2006, 10:30:42 PM
I too was at the last performance of Doubt, second row center and the show was amazing; as it was when I saw it in January and a few times thereafter with the new cast. Their performances were electrifying (sp?).

I am also very fortunate to have met and come to know Ron Eldard, who is as gracious in person as he is on stage. I met with him after the matinee for a little bit and marveled at how truly humble and sweet this man is.

Broadway will surely miss him and I look fo

re: AUTOGRAPHS!!
 Jun 21 2006, 08:03:53 PM
That is soooooo cool!!!! GREAT collection you have indeed!! :)

I have: James Barbour, Mario Cantone, Neil Patrick Harris (Assassins); Chita Rivera (Chita); a personal letter to my late father from Helen Hayes (of course, I saved it); Adriene Lenox (Doubt) and Ron Eldard (Doubt). :)

Apr 30 2006, 10:40:19 AM
I knew I'd get replies, and thank you all.

Yes, they could have said it from the beginning, considering all of them came out to sign BUT him. Fine.

As for the stage door deal: a friend of mine told me they're only allowed to enter and exit the stage door. That sounded kind of odd to me, but hey. I don't know of another door at the Kerr theatre but the front and stage door so how she missed him, I'll never know.

But, yes, saying something from the start would have b

Apr 30 2006, 10:26:14 AM
She was since she came in from out of town to see it! I was ticked, and surprised, too, considering I read somewhere (don't know how true it is) that the actors are supposed to enter and exit only the stage door. I'm sure someone will read this and confirm or deny - there seems to be a lot of people on here who really know this stuff (which is totally cool!). I suppose, too, it's the chance you take when waiting at the stage door - but to leave people out there for 45 minutes is ridiculous. <
 Apr 30 2006, 10:09:01 AM
Yaye! Your birthday is coming up!!! (I get enthused easily, sorry). I can't imagine anyone getting "sick" of a devout fan asking for an autograph. Although the ones that sell it on ebay tick me off! I learned from a friend yesterday that she was waiting for one of the cast to come out of Doubt and finally after waiting for like 45 minutes was told "he won't be coming out, he had an appointment and went out another door..." much to her disappointment. That sort of gets me too; I mean, you k
 Apr 30 2006, 09:59:19 AM
When's your birthday? I hope you get it autographed. Happy Birtday!!
 Apr 30 2006, 09:26:51 AM
Hey ClumsyDude that's quite a collection you have there - AWESOME for you! I'm new here, so I'm just checking things out. So far I have the cast of All Shook Up; Neil Patrick Harris, James Barbour and Mario Cantone (Assassins); Chita Rivera; Jm J. Bullock (Hairspray); Ron Eldard and Adriene Lennox (Doubt).

It's a small collection, but I'm proud - and building! I'd love to show a pic (especially the Ron Eldard one where he addressed it to me personally writing "a girl from the 'hood..

ron eldard in doubt
 Apr 27 2006, 11:05:58 PM
Just curious: since Julianna and Ron are both in NY, anyone think they might have re-kindled? I'm just wondering because I think they were a beautiful couple and I was shocked to learn after 12 years they split.
ron eldard in doubt
 Apr 27 2006, 11:04:03 PM
I'm new to this board, but Papa you have me in tears with this - you are soooooooooo funny!!!!!!!
ron eldard in doubt
 Apr 26 2006, 04:55:37 PM
Yes, it's my understanding that it's June.
re: Ron Eldard in DOUBT
 Apr 26 2006, 01:36:53 PM
yea, isn't he majorly hot? I've seen him in person a few times, too - a sweetheart and cute!
re: Doubt AGain ?
 Apr 26 2006, 01:11:26 PM
I agree - please go see it! Ron is absolutely phenominal in it -he gives a brilliant performance for sure!

As for Jena Malone - I'm not one to really judge, but I'm from NYC. That is in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM a Bronx accent.

re: Ron Eldard in DOUBT
 Apr 26 2006, 10:33:44 AM
LOL! That doesn't surprise me at all. I've had the pleasure of meeting Ron a few times and he is the sweetest, most gentle man I've ever met. And he's brilliant in Doubt - not a big shock there either! :)
re: Servy-N-Bernice 4Ever
 Apr 26 2006, 10:29:13 AM
Hi there. Lisa Gay Hamilton was Ron Eldard's female co-star in this play.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You