News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for hsrdmd

Member Name: hsrdmd
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What musical should Meron and Zadan do next?
 Dec 6 2013, 01:54:57 PM
What about Little Shop or She Loves Me?
Barbara Cook at Carnegie Hall
 Oct 19 2012, 01:54:27 PM
He sang Not While I'm Around
#sondheimlowerbacktattoo is trending on twitter right now
 Feb 26 2012, 02:41:41 PM
I'll pound three times
Most Depressing theatre photos ever
 Apr 7 2011, 10:04:00 PM
EponineAmneris... been to the Lyric several times and you are correct.... it COULD be glorious... we are trying!
Patti LuPone: A Memoir
 Sep 19 2010, 08:04:29 PM
Just finished it. The unexpected barb here and there. I was somewhat shocked at the Sondheim "real" Sunset Boulevard story (meow!). I've never thought of Patti as "one of the company" and her Les Miz "avoid chorus" story cemented it for me.
A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC'S reopening tonight....
 Jul 13 2010, 01:27:33 PM
I'll be there! Very excited for this.
Longacre Question
 Jul 8 2010, 05:06:18 PM
Discount tickets available for rear orch, side orch, or mezz. Any suggestions on which ones are best? thanks
It's Official! Bernadette Peters and Elaine Stritch to Star in A LITTLE NIG
 Jun 11 2010, 08:43:52 AM
My mistake. i was looking at flights for Monday. July 13 - should be fun.
It's Official! Bernadette Peters and Elaine Stritch to Star in A LITTLE NIG
 Jun 10 2010, 10:54:48 PM
Just bought my ticket for July 12! Missing 3 days of work for this. PLEASE tell me that this will be as much fun as I think it will be!
re: Your Worst Musical Ideas
 May 30 2010, 07:33:13 PM
Watership Down: the Musical

Featuring an entire cast on springshoes - a Cats meets Starlight Express nightmare.

Easily adaptable for community theatre on pogo sticks!

Has Liza always had a lisp/slur?
 Apr 17 2010, 11:04:11 AM
As a dentist, I cringe when I see "New Teeth" (AKA chipmunk teeth) on a performer. It seems as though more thought goes into the payment option than into form and function... maybe Chicklet teeth are in schtyle.
First Album on my iPhone?
 Mar 14 2009, 09:31:09 PM
So I've finally joined the dark side and gotten an iPhone and with that, my first mp3 player! What would be your first download? (I get all dramatic about these kinds of things !!) I think I've settled on Merrily We Roll Along - it doesn't get much better than that.

Little Night Music Benefit
 Jan 12 2009, 11:13:22 PM
Just got back to the hotel. WOW!!! What an amazing experience - the show, the audience - all of it made for a perfect evening. I'll organize my thoughts tonight and try to be coherent. Only 2 real flubs that were noticeable. Christine and Vanessa were brilliant.
Little Night Music tonight
 Jan 12 2009, 01:21:52 PM
Anyone else going? Is there possibly a group getting together before? In from out-of-town and just curious.

I do have to say that seeing this AND Patti's rant Saturday night put this trip WAY up there!

re: She stopped the show during Rose's Turn!
 Jan 11 2009, 12:49:26 AM
Also, a question since this was my first time to see it... Is the zipper supposed to get stuck in the Detroit portion of the Gypsy's transformation?
 Jan 11 2009, 12:46:14 AM
I guess I will remember it as watching Gypsy with a "bonus out-take."
 Jan 11 2009, 12:04:50 AM
She stopped about a minute into Rose's Turn. It's true - it looked like she slipped a bit and then turned to the orchestra and screamed stop. She stopped the show for a good 4 or 5 minutes, making sure the ushers got all of the "offenders" out. She spoke to the audience about respect and "public manners". SHE WAS FURIOUS. Then she turned around, put that awful paint coat back on and said "where were we."
re: A Little Night Music Concert - question
 Nov 4 2008, 04:44:04 PM
thanks - i wasn't sure how formal to go.
A Little Night Music Concert - question
 Nov 4 2008, 04:29:40 PM
I just received my ticket today and couldn't be more excited! Just planning ahead - what is the dress for an occasion like this?
thanks for your help.

re: IF you had to steal ONE THING from a Broadway show...
 Jul 25 2008, 02:35:01 PM
Sweeney - the crank-handle from the meat grinder
A Follies headpiece
Dachery beard from Edwin Drood
Something off Starbuck's wagon

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You