News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jessica0414

jessica0414 Profile Photo
Member Name: jessica0414
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Les Miserables tour question  Jan 30 2011, 09:52:17 PM
I would buy the closer seats, as far as I remember the stage at the Cadillac Palace Theater isn't high up like the one at the Bank of America Theater is.
kennedy center, dc - help and advice please  Dec 27 2010, 11:41:53 AM
When I lived in D.C. my roommates and I usually did what Candice said and took the Metro to the Foggy Bottom station and then took the Kennedy Center's shuttle to get there. Cabs would also probably not be very expensive, and I have never walked there (being under the impression that it's just a little bit out of the way for walking).
Spring Awakening lyrics question  Dec 15 2010, 04:37:37 PM
Greetings, fellow Broadway lovers! I have Googled and searched BWW's archived threads but can't find what I am looking for, and so I turn to you for assistance. Does anyone know where I can find the lyrics for "Touch Me" and "The Song Of Purple Summer" that aren't on the cast recording of Spring Awakening?
Rob Reiner wants to make N2N Film  Dec 2 2010, 08:24:08 PM
fingerlakesinger....certainly you didn't just suggest that JUSTIN BIEBER play Natalie?? lol (kidding). I never thought I had anything against Lea Michele but I really hope they don't cast her as Natalie...I just can't see her in the role.
'In The Heights' movie casting thought  Dec 1 2010, 10:47:39 AM
I think Zoe Saldana is an interesting thought for Vanessa. Can she sing? I have never heard her sing in anything as far as I know.
Confirmed: BLOODY BLOODY ANDREW JACKSON to Close January 2  Dec 1 2010, 10:45:23 AM
Damn! Was really hoping to make a trip this spring and wanted to see this alas.
IN THE HEIGHTS movie  Nov 2 2010, 10:01:05 AM
I can't wait to see who gets cast in this movie! Count me as one who would like to see Naya Rivera as Vanessa. I don't think she's necessarily a powerhouse crazy-fantastic singer, but she's good enough, a good dancer, and would certainly draw a crowd. And whoever said Elijah Kelly as Benny, yes please!
Happy opening night Jordin Sparks!  Aug 20 2010, 12:24:15 AM
I wish I lived in New York so I could see her/the show again! I also thought she sounded awesome on Regis & Kelly.
Animated bears discuss the state of Broadway  Aug 10 2010, 10:47:39 PM
This was so funny!!
Laura Bell Bundy lands recurring role on 'How I Met Your Mother.'  Aug 6 2010, 12:33:35 AM
***SPOILER ALERT***

I have read interviews with the creators where they have said that the end of the show will basically be "and this is the mom, the end" in the last episode. So, it's highly unlikely that Bundy is the mom, especially since she's blonde and they made that fake-flashback with Stella (also a blonde) where the kids are blonde, and Ted's kids both have brown hair.

Weird things you've said to Broadway stars  Jul 30 2010, 04:38:41 PM
To Jonathan Groff after Spring Awakening:

Me: Can I shake your hand?

I don't remember what he said, but he did shake my hand hahaha :)

To Karen Olivo after West Side Story:

Me: OMIGOD KAREN OLIVO you are TOTALLY going to win the TONY award!!!!

Again, I don't remember her exact response, but she was very nice about my word vomit lol

Arielle Jacobs singing BREATHE  Jul 13 2010, 11:56:40 PM
Add me to the list of those who saw her on tour in Chicago! It was the first time I had ever seen the show and I loved it!
Running into Broadway stars on the streets of NYC  Jul 12 2010, 03:23:02 PM
Looking back this doesn't seem as surprising now as it did then, but a few years ago my friend and I saw "Sunday In The Park With George" and Norbert Leo Butz was visiting a friend in the show at the stage door. It was my first time in New York, and my first time seeing shows on Broadway, so seeing a "big star" like him was pretty cool! We did not acknowledge him, though, because we figured since he wasn't in the show it would be kind of rude to bother him when he was just there to support a fri
In light of the recent Jason Robert Brown news . . .  Jul 5 2010, 03:32:10 PM
The "news" is a recent exchange he had with a teenager over e-mail regarding illegal downloading/printing/use of his sheet music. Jason Robert Brown made an account on an illegal file-sharing website and politely e-mailed many users who were illegally sharing his sheet music asking them to take it down. Most complied, but one user got into a heated discussion with him, which he then posted on his website. Read the whole thing on the link below. I think he was justified in his opinion and probabl
NEXT FALL to close July 4 at a total loss  Jun 22 2010, 11:12:39 PM
Nooo!! I can't make it to New York until spring 2011 and I was desperately hoping Next Fall would hold out until then...I had a feeling it would close well before that, though. Wish I could have seen it!
FIRE THE SOUND GUY ALREADY!  Jun 14 2010, 02:28:56 AM
"It was awful here on the West Coast. Whole sections where mics were out. Unseen peole singing. THe mixing was terrible."

^ same in the midwest (Chicago). We also had the video feed cut out twice and they had to go to commercial/a CBS "screen saver," not sure if that was just here or everywhere else as well. I feel like watching a nationally televised, high-caliber awards show should not feel like watching someone's badly broadcast cable-access late night program...lol so many technical

Jenn Damiano Spider-Man  May 19 2010, 01:22:10 AM
I really do not like Evan Rachel Wood, I don't know why but I just don't, so I would be glad to see pretty much anyone but her in the role.
The Hangover--As a musical? (not a rumor thread, just a dream thread)  May 16 2010, 01:26:40 AM
I would so go see a Mean Girls musical! And add me to the list of those who liked Juno :)
Lin-Manuel Miranda Returns to THE HEIGHTS for LA Tour Stop  May 12 2010, 02:07:05 AM
UGH this is what I hate about living in the midwest! Things happen on the East coast, and it's too far away to get there in a cheap and timely manner. Things happen on the West coast, and it's also too far away to get there in a cheap and timely manner. I cannot wait until I have a source of income that is not the federal government....I would totally hop on a plane to see Lin-Manuel Miranda if I weren't so broke! lol
'In The Heights' movie casting thought  May 4 2010, 09:42:17 PM
It is Hudgens :) that was poorly phrased on my part.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You