News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Isn't_It_Ironic

Isn't_It_Ironic Profile Photo
Member Name: Isn't_It_Ironic
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: HUNTERSTEIN ('Frankenstein') Rush Policy
 Nov 12 2007, 11:03:30 PM
Thanks for the quick replies!
 Nov 12 2007, 11:00:20 PM
Do you know if they start selling the rush tickets 2 hours prior to the show, or is it earlier? Thanks!
 Nov 12 2007, 10:45:55 PM
Has anyone tried to get rush tickets the last few days? If so, has there been a line or anything like that b/c of the strike? Thanks!
re: How are Lisa and Harry in CHICAGO?
 Jun 27 2007, 02:44:59 PM
Does anyone know what the crowds are like at the stage door after the show? Do they come out after matinees? My mom would love to be able to meet Harry Hamlin. Thanks!
re: Awake and Sing Rush
 Jun 15 2006, 12:07:18 PM
I guess I'll go to the box office & see if I get lucky. I tried to get 2 rush seats for Steel Magnolias a week before it closed but they would only sell me one student ticket. Luckily, I had a coupon for the second seat. I guess for this show I'll make sure to have a coupon with me once again.
re: Awake and Sing Rush
 Jun 14 2006, 04:49:35 PM
By any chance, has anyone gotten rush seats this week? I read that it's only 1 ticket per student i.d. and I would need 2. Do you think the box office would be more lenient since the show is closing in a little over a week? I was thinking of going on Fri. night. They also have SRO but the show hasn't been selling out. Thanks.
re: Which musical would you ecommend?
 Apr 28 2006, 05:17:36 PM
Hopefully they will like it! I'll find out next Fri. morning when he walks in & gives me his review.
 Apr 28 2006, 11:31:52 AM
Wow, what can I say? Thanks to one & all! Your feedback was incredible. I made a list of shows & included a brief synopsis of each & gave it to my boss. The list, based on your recommendations, was Hairspray, Lion King, Mamma Mia, Wicked, & Phantom. After consulting with his wife they chose Mamma Mia. Hopefully I won't get fired as some of you have said!! I do think I'm safe b/c I found a coupon & ordered orchestra seats for $69.25 each. You can’t beat that.

I've yet to see Mamma Mia, L

Apr 27 2006, 03:05:28 PM
It would've helped if I spelled the subject correctly!! I obviously meant "Recommend"!!!
Which musical would you Recommend?
 Apr 27 2006, 03:04:20 PM
Hello all, I’m a long time lurker, first time poster. I’ve gotten so much information from this board without ever having to post but now I’m in need of your expertise.

My boss knows that I love B’way and that I try to see a show as often as possible, so he thinks that makes me a theater expert. He’s asked me to pick a show that he, his wife, and his 88 year old mother-in-law would enjoy. His mother-in-law is visiting from Korea & doesn’t speak english very well, nor does his wife. Th

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You