News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JacobHall

JacobHall Profile Photo
Member Name: JacobHall
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Telsey + Company Holding Auditions  Jul 20 2009, 04:55:15 PM
hey J'aime,
I actually have gone to all of the Showbiz expos in NYC and loved it. i met so many different people each time. the way i look at it is its free, so what the hell right? anything you get out of it is plus. they do also have workshops and stuff which i did and enjoyed. this next one looks like its in los angeles. i wanted to go out there for some auditions so i am planning my trip around this one. i booked my hotel through the expo too cause they have discounted hotel rooms

re: Film, Stage and Showbiz Expo is Back  Nov 16 2008, 11:53:03 PM
I dissagree. I dont consider that a shill since its info that some of us would like to know, including myself :)
So thanks to the poster (even if it is the actual expo) letting us know the next show is in march...
when exactly and is it at the hilton again?

re: Anyone done the Showbiz Expo?  Sep 14 2008, 05:03:18 PM
So I agree and disagree with vespertine.
I went to the show last year and it was actually a great opportunity. granted, the line sucked but i called them and they said they changed their registration company so it should go relatively quick to get in. also, vespertine is right, the workshops are great - i went to 3 last year and all fo them were good. and of course, auditioned foor telsey which was really cool since i had never been able to audition for a broadway show before. it was a g

Film, Stage & ShowBiz Expo  Jul 9 2008, 04:17:41 PM
hey y'all -
anyone else get that email today about the upcoming film stage and showbiz expo in nyc? Looked mad cool and wanted to see if anyone else is going/ for anyonee else that has no clue what i am tlaking about you can go here for the 411 - theshowbizexpo.com

Composers like Stephen Schwartz?  Feb 19 2008, 01:43:38 PM
Hey guys -
can you help me out with something....I am trying to find composers that create music similar to that of Stephen Schwartz - primarily music similar to Wicked - orchestrational and big. Any help would be appreciated.

re: WICKED TALENT SEARCH IN JAN?  Jan 10 2008, 10:45:26 PM
definitely you will
I am so pscyhced man (sp?)
i also like the workshops they have lined up - i bought the flex pass. its cool cause i wanna know more about producing, and they have a workshop about that this time

re: EIE- has anyone registered yet?  Jan 8 2008, 09:21:00 PM
Hey Luvtheemcee,
Yea I did go last time and it was a lot of fun. Although I am an actor, I brogutht my two friends who were producers, and believe it or not, they ended up producing a show with another person they met at EIE that got accepted into the Fringe. So connections happen there apparently. Also, they have some pretty sweet workshops going on this year for the admin side of things. I would def check it out man. Good luck.

re: WICKED TALENT SEARCH IN JAN?  Jan 7 2008, 09:42:26 PM
flapball - did you go last year or no?
re: Les Miserables Closing Performance  Jan 7 2008, 09:38:53 PM
this is so sad, i havent even seen it yet
re: EIE- has anyone registered yet?  Jan 7 2008, 09:38:27 PM
ya Im going - stoked about it
im going to get there early, I am auditioning for wicked fiyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooo

re: WICKED TALENT SEARCH IN JAN?  Jan 6 2008, 10:21:52 PM
yea I went last June. if its the same thing as last time (kinda hope it is), there are exhibitors workshops and those casting calls. you have to sign up for an audition time tho when you get there, so I got there early. t he line was huge. i registered at their website which is www.eienyc.com
you should audition its fun

re: WICKED TALENT SEARCH IN JAN?  Jan 6 2008, 01:02:19 PM
me too :) are you auditioning?
re: WICKED TALENT SEARCH IN JAN?  Jan 6 2008, 12:42:12 PM
Alex,
sorry it took me so long to respond to that - it looks like the casting calls are for anyone and any role. Its an "open search" so I belive that just means you can audition and if they like you they put you in wherever you fit best....you goin? im stoked.

Entertainment Industry Expo?  Dec 19 2007, 11:24:39 PM
anyone else going? anyone go back in June? thoughts?
re: WICKED TALENT SEARCH IN JAN?  Dec 17 2007, 08:04:52 PM
ok so now im really stoked. i just found out they are also casting for the new show catch me if you can at EIE in january booyah
re: WICKED TALENT SEARCH IN JAN?  Dec 15 2007, 09:33:34 PM
nevermind, sorry dumb question on my bpart, just found it. and for anyone else who is wondering - the link for the eventt is here: www.eienyc.com
re: Little Mermaid Raises Prices!  Dec 15 2007, 09:32:21 PM
STOP RAISINT THE PRICES!!!
re: WICKED TALENT SEARCH IN JAN?  Dec 15 2007, 09:30:41 PM
whats the website address to do that again? im going to pass that info to my friends
re: WICKED TALENT SEARCH IN JAN?  Dec 14 2007, 11:50:43 AM
wow, he found his true love there? now I'm really excited :)
re: WICKED TALENT SEARCH IN JAN?  Dec 13 2007, 05:34:07 PM
that's pretty sweet
yea, my friend got called back for the 2(x)ist cover model gig - and they had some really good workshops this time also..im looking forward to it.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You