News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pants2

pants2 Profile Photo
Member Name: pants2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Aspiring among the many.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What's next for Kelli O'Hara?  Aug 13 2010, 11:46:11 PM
I hope it's a My Fair Lady revival. That would be glorious.
Back to Before by a 17 year-old boy  Aug 10 2010, 02:18:04 PM
If he were a woman this would have been good. Not because the song shouldn't ever be sung by a man..... but because he seems to have approached it like a woman to be honest. Nice voice, femininely acted. IMO.
In 30 years...  May 5 2010, 06:42:40 AM
....who do you think people will say were some of the major stars of Broadway now and during the last 5-10 years? I'm just wondering who people tend to think will be looked back on as real Broadway actors (in the same way we look back on the stars of the Golden Age, or some later people like Betty Buckley) and who will be forgotten or remembered as simply having been in a show or two.

Thoughts please. Thanks!

Besides Ripley's Tony win last year, what were some other Tony 'sure thing'  Apr 22 2010, 10:10:37 PM
If we're speaking more in recent years of the awards(which actually we apparently are not) I thought it was pretty widely accepted that Hair had Best Revival in the bag last year. Am I wrong?
re: Anyone else love Canada's 'Slings and Arrows?'  Apr 22 2010, 06:12:09 PM
Slings and Arrows is amazing. I occasionally rediscover that I have all of the DVD's in my closet and I have been known to watch all three seasons uninterrupted if I have time off. Soooo good, and definitely better than anything I've seen on American TV, IMO.
Jackie Hoffman's Video Blog  Apr 21 2010, 02:38:09 PM
Is it just me, or are Broadway.com's standards of censorship gradually decreasing? I'm definitely enjoying it, but correct me if I'm wrong in saying phrases like "It's like a vagina exploded in here." probably wouldn't have made it into the final a year or so ago.

Jackie Hoffman, you are a vulgar inspiration to me.

Glee Video Auditions  Apr 18 2010, 08:21:50 PM
http://www.myspace.com/gleeauditions?link=531680055

Check out white girl singing like a black girl.

She's my favorite so far! I didn't know about this until I saw this thread. And I, like others who've written in this thread, am also wondering what the winner will get to do on the show. Anyone?

No Pulitzer for THE FIRST WIVES CLUB?!  Apr 13 2010, 02:46:16 PM
lawlawlawl.
What's with all the N2N hate?  Apr 13 2010, 02:45:05 PM
I think Next to Normal is absolutely spectacular for countless reasons, and I think it is wholly deserving of the Pullitzer Prize. Perhaps winners in other years have surpassed N2N in relevance/artistry/appeal, but this show is a real work of art, and was at least more deserving in comparison to this year's other nominees.

IMO.

Mandy Gonzalez  Mar 16 2010, 10:51:36 PM
Sorry to any of you Mandy Gonzalez fans out there, but can someone please explain her to me? I just don't understand how she landed Nina in ITH and now is Elphaba. What's her appeal? I'm not hearing it in her singing if that's what it's supposed to be. Is she spectacular live or something?
re: Roles you WISH people would play  Mar 2 2010, 11:13:47 AM
Julia Murney as Diana. PLEASE GOD (or whoever.)
Who Needs To Come To Broadway  Jan 29 2010, 12:38:19 AM
This girl! In something relying heavily on singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKfzXq1gcG4&feature=related

....I'm sorry to be "that guy."

re: Current Monday Night Shows  Dec 27 2009, 01:55:27 PM
Thank you!
Current Monday Night Shows  Dec 27 2009, 01:38:26 PM
Can anyone give me a list of shows that have Monday night performances? I googled it to very questionable returns, so I figured BWWers might have an idea. I know Next to Normal has a show at 8, are there any others? Thank you!
re: Equity Audition Question  Mar 5 2009, 08:18:43 PM
no, I'm 17, and haven't brought a parent to an audition in 2 years.
re: If Funny Girl Came Back To Broadway...?  Mar 1 2009, 05:05:58 PM
Shoshana Bean. Hands down please. She really needs to come back to Broadway. IMO at leas.
re: The Best Male Voice on Broadway  Feb 7 2009, 11:40:10 AM
Aaron Lazaar. That kind of really refined legit singer in males i hard to come across these days, but its sooo good.
re: Rabbit Hole the Movie?  Dec 1 2008, 01:22:06 AM
I WOULD LOVE THIS. SORRY MY COMPUTER IS STUCK ON ALL CAPS. BUT YEAH I LOVE RABBIT HOLE A LOT. THE END.
re: Weird Facial Expressions  Nov 21 2008, 07:07:06 AM
sho bean.
re: Spring Awakening to Close January 18  Oct 26 2008, 10:35:25 AM
I am distraught. The end.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You