Glee Video Auditions

lmf351
#1Glee Video Auditions
Posted: 4/17/10 at 8:48pm

So what is with the gold star thing? Are they only looking at people who have a lot of gold stars our are they looking at everyone???

bwaylvsong
#2Glee Video Auditions
Posted: 4/17/10 at 8:53pm

Yeah, it would be nice if they explained how it worked.
PS: Thanks for reminding me to do one Glee Video Auditions

rmusic11322
#2Glee Video Auditions
Posted: 4/17/10 at 9:32pm

When is the dealine for this MySpace Audition?

perfectlymarvelous Profile Photo
perfectlymarvelous
#3Glee Video Auditions
Posted: 4/17/10 at 9:38pm

April 28

rmusic11322
#4Glee Video Auditions
Posted: 4/17/10 at 9:44pm

I know that the contest says you have to be 16 to enter the contest, but do you think I show anyways since I am going to turn 16 in May?

Brave Sir Robin2 Profile Photo
Brave Sir Robin2
#5Glee Video Auditions
Posted: 4/17/10 at 9:56pm

^I'm 16 in May and I'm doing it!

"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop

Link Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
#6Glee Video Auditions
Posted: 4/18/10 at 6:17pm

My friend Jeigh made an amazing video. The audio is live in this video (as in...he is not lipsynching to a prior recording of himself):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3WBa7IchvU

Akiva

Piper3500 Profile Photo
Piper3500
#7Glee Video Auditions
Posted: 4/18/10 at 7:17pm

so like a lot of these talent shows out there like the ALW stuff and the not so popular Grease in the Word in the US, I wonder if the cast of GLEE would feel like the broadway stars who had to work their asses off at audition after audtion and someone walzes in to get a part this way. (not too many get lucky breaks immediately - but there are a few on broadway who have)

those shows got bad press from broadway actors at first.

"it's a dirty little war"

erinrebecca
#8Glee Video Auditions
Posted: 4/18/10 at 7:48pm

What makes you think that most of those actors who've been on those reality-based shows haven't "worked their asses off at audition after audition"? It's not like most of them aren't already MT performers.

Akiva, Jeigh is amazingly talented. A few of my friends went to ESA with him.

Piper3500 Profile Photo
Piper3500
#9Glee Video Auditions
Posted: 4/18/10 at 8:11pm

i am not saying that. i remember a backlash from equity actors in the west end threatening something or other when ALW had his talent shows to pick a new lead.

i don't think these GLEE actors would actually think that, but there may be one. there are those who don't like these types of things. people just need to deal with change i suppose.

"it's a dirty little war"

BwayTday Profile Photo
BwayTday
#10Glee Video Auditions
Posted: 4/18/10 at 8:16pm

It's not like the person who wins is going to become a recurring character on the show, right?

pants2 Profile Photo
pants2
#11Glee Video Auditions
Posted: 4/18/10 at 8:21pm

http://www.myspace.com/gleeauditions?link=531680055

Check out white girl singing like a black girl.

She's my favorite so far! I didn't know about this until I saw this thread. And I, like others who've written in this thread, am also wondering what the winner will get to do on the show. Anyone?

Can, can I have it?

Videos