News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Conor2

Conor2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Conor2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Riedel: 9 to 5 gets fired Labor Day
 Jul 29 2009, 09:25:54 AM
That would be a whole lot of money to spend... which is something they don't have unless Dolly were to fund it from her own pocket.

Does this mean Hilty is going to go back into WICKED for the 14th time?

re: Its Official! Nicole's Last Day
 May 24 2009, 05:02:58 PM
@obsessedjb No..TMedeiros17
re: Its Official! Nicole's Last Day
 May 24 2009, 01:29:07 PM
You seem to "hear" a lot of untrue things.
re: Jennifer DiNoia gets lead!
 Apr 21 2009, 12:36:27 PM
Nowhere on her Facebook is this stated.
re: Megan Hilty shines in 9 to 5 (review- 4/18 8 PM)
 Apr 20 2009, 07:41:02 PM
Whatever. TS3 and DG07 are the same person.

And no one should have to read your public spats about who likes who at the WICKED stage door.

re: Megan Hilty shines in 9 to 5 (review- 4/18 8 PM)
 Apr 20 2009, 07:35:30 PM
Why do we ALWAYS have to witness these petty fights between adamgreer and DefyingGravity777? Good lord...it's like everytime she posts someone jumps down her throat. Just freaking ignore her...no one wants to read it.
re: Shrek Worth Seeing?
 Mar 31 2009, 02:37:51 PM
It was okay...and then Act 2 started. Not worth your money.
re: Anita understudy in WSS
 Mar 31 2009, 12:39:11 AM
Pamela's been on at least one other time...in previews.
re: ROCK OF AGES was the worst show I've seen in years...
 Mar 29 2009, 01:25:08 PM
I enjoyed it as well. What works for it is the soundtrack of constant 80's hits, as well as the "rock concert" vibe.

If you're expecting a life-changing piece of theater, you're not going to get it. So if you go in with that notion, you'll enjoy yourself.

re: Major changes to Will Ferrell: You're Welcome America?
 Mar 8 2009, 11:42:53 PM
I was at the first preview and was wondering the same thing. Some of his material completely bombed.
re: Wicked 2nd Nationa tour reviews
 Mar 8 2009, 02:21:33 PM
A+ for Justin D! I knew it would cause a panic.
re: Wicked 2nd Nationa tour reviews
 Mar 7 2009, 11:24:36 PM
Actually, I heard they're now using a projection for the end of "Defying Gravity" because some of the theaters are too small.
re: Anyone seeing the first Preview tonight of WICKED in SF?
 Jan 28 2009, 12:49:49 PM
Didn't she miss her final show in LA, too?
re: Nicole Parker reviews here
 Jan 19 2009, 08:59:18 PM
Why beat a dead horse? Julie Reiber didn't take over. Nicole Parker did. You don't have to like her, but I have no idea why she's being compared to Reiber by the same people over and over (actually I do).
re: Nicole Parker reviews here
 Jan 17 2009, 02:10:34 PM
I was there last night and thought she did a very good job. I went in there with absolutely no expectation and I was actually sort of amazed. Granted, her performance vocally wasn't the best, but she was aware of that. I spoke to her at the stage door and she's aware of how the performance went, but give the girl a break. She was SO nervous. Her acting was TERRIFIC...honestly, I was hearing regular audience members rave about her performance at intermission. She's going to find her footing
re: Wicked second national tour
 Jan 8 2009, 10:44:09 AM
Carrie Manolakos is the Elphaba Standby.
re: Eden Espinosa joins cast of HAIR
 Jan 2 2009, 05:51:55 AM
Well, she blew Menzel out of the water in the other two, so she can keep going IMO.
re: Rhiannon Hansen out of LB tour for month!
 Jan 1 2009, 12:55:25 AM
Becky hasn't called out since the tour began.
re: WICKED 'The Yellow Brick Road Not Taken'...
 Oct 7 2008, 01:06:40 PM
Wait...so is she or isn't she?

And AFAIK, both Bean and Megan Hilty were unaware of the benefit, as they scheduled their "Meg 'an Sho Show" at Birdland for the same night, but then quickly cancelled it. So it's still possible either will attend.

re: Legally Blonde10/5 matinee
 Oct 7 2008, 12:54:21 PM
I've seen Bailey do this role twice. The first time was her second week in, and she seemed to have a good grip on the acting, but her voice was really pitchy.

Second time was a month ago, and I was absolutely confused at how she'd gone downhill. I finally knew what "schmacting" meant--her acting was really way too over the top, and she played Elle like an airhead. She did nail the final note of "So Much Better," though.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You