News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayBound5

BroadwayBound5 Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwayBound5
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Speech and Debate
 Nov 1 2007, 01:01:39 PM
Please, please, please go see this show before it closes. There is no reason why this awesome script and some great performances should not be sold out every day and night. Catch it before it closes in this sweet new intimate blackbox space.
The show is general admission, so make sure you get there early, and try to sit either on the front row, or on the first row of taller chairs... it's just much easier to see.
BUT WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!
btw, tickets are only $20, WELL wor

re: Lost In Yonkers
 Mar 21 2007, 01:19:41 PM
I say, you've auditioned for it, and it sounds like if they are already expecting you at rehearsals, you had accepted the role. Once you've done that, you've given your word to them that you would commit to this role. Be very careful with a situation like this, they may not be able to trust you after this, and you never know when that word is going to get out and hurt you even more in the end. You'll find something in the play, a good actor always does.
First Broadway show
 Feb 24 2007, 05:56:02 AM
My first trip to Broadway was in 1996 and I had the privelage to see Jerry Lewis as Appelgate in "Damn Yankees!" From that day forward my dream role has been Joe in the show, and have since wanted nothing more than to be on Broadway. It's amazing that all it takes is being inspired by one show and now 11yrs later, i'm moving to NYC in AUG! WOW! Broadway inspires indeed!
re: if you know a lot about musicals...
 Feb 24 2007, 05:34:55 AM
Man... There have been some good musicals listed thus far. BUT! Everything that you have listed for criteria makes me think Urinetown. Cladwell and Bobby are two nice male roles, and Hope is a nice female role. If you don't have a strong voice for it's a privelage to pee, then you may be in trouble, but I'm sure you can find the voice. The entire show (sans Cladwell and Penny) could be played in a range of ages and I don't believe that race should be an issue. The issues that are played in the s
re: if you know a lot about musicals...
 Feb 24 2007, 05:31:45 AM
HAHA! Lil' Abner is ABSOLUTLY NOT complex! Please, please no.
re: In Response to 'Where is Black Broadway'
 Feb 24 2007, 05:21:42 AM
HAHA! I had so much to say, and want to bounce ideas off of the previous comment, but after going to the link... my thought-provoking comments are now gone...
re: Rude Stage Door Experiences
 Feb 20 2007, 07:05:45 PM
No offense, but there is a reason you can't take pictures of sets or costumes, and many times it's becuase of legal issues. This is even happens in college shows, and it is because if they are with a union, it may be against the union rules, etc. You must respect their work.
re: Movin Out
 Jun 30 2006, 07:31:27 PM
Man, you've really got some nerve to knock a show such as Movin' Out. From many of your past comments Theatreboy, I've noticed that the majority of your remarks are negative anyway. This still does not permit you to continually tell people to "not see the show." If you appreciate great choreography and dance, amazing singing, and a great all around show, Movin' Out is a great show for you. However, if you would like to get Mr. Negative's opinion, i'm sure he will be more than willing to bring yo
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You