News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jpiedrafite

Member Name: jpiedrafite
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Cole Escola is Mary Todd Lincoln in OH, MARY! Off-Broadway
 Mar 21 2024, 11:11:50 AM

Just got tickets to the 5pm show on 5/11. Is it possible to see a matinee before? Thinking either Illinoise (cause it's shorter) or The Outsiders. 

CONFIRMED: CABARET at the August Wilson Theatre, Spring 2024
 Oct 25 2023, 11:09:12 AM

TotallyEffed said: "Broadway Bob* said: "Wish I could get in just to see what the sales look like this first hour, but without an AmEx code I can't. Boo!"

You can. There’s a code on the website that allows you to enter to check tickets and prices.
"

The code doesn't seem to be working - I've tried multiple times on multiple devices and cleared my cache. No luck, and there doesn't seem to be a way to contact seat geek

CONFIRMED: CABARET at the August Wilson Theatre, Spring 2024
 Oct 25 2023, 10:49:10 AM

Is anyone getting an error message saying it's an invalid code?

Here Lies Love Rush
 Aug 24 2023, 07:51:05 AM

Friend and I rushed Sunday August 13. Arrived at box office at about 6pm for 630pm show and received front mezzanine row B, seats 102 and 104 for $35. Excellent seats, and had a really fun time at the show. Will definitely make a return visit.

KIMBERLY AKIMBO Previews
 Nov 6 2022, 10:15:47 AM

Saw this at the Atlantic last winter. Thought it was a good, if slight, musical. The performances elevated the material. Debating about seeing it again - has much (if anything) changed between the Atlantic and the Booth? 

Dates set for 2020/21 TONY AWARDS on Paramount+ and CBS
 May 26 2021, 06:29:49 PM

CBS has football on Sundays in the fall - September 26th is week 3 and the 4:05pm national game is either Jets/Broncos or Dolphins/Raiders (depending on where you’re located), I think the tv schedule block is until 7pm, and the games almost never end on time. Assume the awards are live and start on time at 7pm, not surprised the show starts on Paramount+. CBS would never cut away from an NFL 4th quarter for the Tonys.

I’m glad it’s being televised...11

MRS. DOUBTFIRE Will Resume Performances 10/21
 May 10 2021, 10:42:42 AM

I tried the mobile site too, and I got all the way to the end and it kept giving me an error message. Has anyone tried calling?

Tickets Refunds
 Apr 9 2020, 01:40:57 PM

Just got this from 2nd Stage re: Take Me Out:

We hope that you are safe and healthy. Please know that our first priority is our audience, artists and staff and we thank you for being a part of our Second Stage family. Although our cast and creative team can’t be physically together right now, we are virtually rehearsing every day, and have some updates to share with you.

The Broadway League has announced a further period of suspension through June 7, and a

Best place to sit for Moulin Rouge/West Side Story
 Feb 15 2020, 05:53:47 PM

Saw Moulin Rouge! from orchestra row M on the aisle in Boston and in the mezzanine row D center at the Hirschfeld. They were both great, but I think I liked the mezzanine a bit more, you get a fuller stage picture.

For West Side Story, I was in row E of the front mezzanine and I thought it was perfect. You could see the incredible choreography and the screens weren't overwhelming. The rake is pretty good, so unless someone in front of you is really tall, it shouldn't be an issu

A CHRISTMAS CAROL - Preview Thread
 Nov 12 2019, 12:59:31 PM

GreasedLightning said: "Seeking seating advice from those who have attended: I’m looking at Orchestra L Row B Seat 3 (second row, second seat in)... Mezzanine L Row B Seat 1 (second row, first seat on aisle)... or Mezzanine Center Row D Seat 113 (fourth row center on aisle). From previous reports Mezzanine sounds like it’s the way to go but any reports appreciated!"

Saw this on Friday night (11/08) from Mezzanine B1 and it was basically a perfect seat. Hi

Nov 8 2019, 12:17:19 PM

Thanks to both of you - feel pretty confident I could make a 1030 train. Looking forward to the show.

Nov 8 2019, 10:36:04 AM
Going tonight - what was the runtime? Telecharge says 2:15 including intermission, is that accurate? Trying figure out which train to catch home.
Discount Codes
 Nov 7 2019, 10:35:10 AM

Got a code for A Christmas Carol this morning:

Mon - Thurs: Orchestra/Mezzanine $99, Front Balcony $69, Rear Balcony $49

Fri - Sun: Orchestra/Mezzanine $109, Front Balcony $79, Rear Balcony $59

Code: CCPBL1029

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
 Sep 14 2019, 08:07:40 AM

I was 406, got to the front of the line and got the "we're experiencing technical difficulties". So frustrating.

Road Show coming to Encores! Off-Center
 Jul 23 2019, 05:52:47 PM

Per an email I received from City Center - 1:45 with no intermission

West Side Story revival?
 Jul 10 2019, 02:07:53 PM

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/west-side-story-broadway-revival-cast-unveiled-1223044

Casting article is back up. Previews start on 12/10 at the Broadway.

Burn This Previews
 Mar 17 2019, 11:40:02 AM
Also saw this last night and enjoyed it. Started at about 807, was on the street by 1040 (and I was in the balcony). Stated 2:30, so I imagine it will get there during previews.
What's Next for the Hudson?
 Nov 27 2018, 11:05:31 AM

Deadline is reporting that it'll be Burn This, with David Furr and Brandon Uranowitz in the cast. Opens April 16, doesn't say anything about previews.

https://deadline.com/2018/11/burn-this-broadway-adam-driver-keri-russell-david-furr-brandon-uranowitz-opening-date-1202509116/

Moulin Rouge Officially coming to Broadway June 2019
 Nov 21 2018, 12:07:54 PM

Code they sent isn't working - anyone else having issues?

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 May 11 2018, 09:01:36 AM

CT2NYC said: "Lauren2 said: "Do you have a picture you can show me? I am a visual person. Were they to far to the right?"

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/85469/Lyric+Theatre/section-Orchestra/row-J/seat-26/
"

Yep, that was the seat, and I took/submitted that photo.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You