News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for originalsin

Member Name: originalsin
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Katie Clarke
 Jan 22 2007, 04:20:17 PM
i have to say i thought katie did a phenominal(sp) job in Piazza, i thought she brought something no kellie lacked to the character and although her singing was pitchie and nasal at times i thought i suited the niave role she was playing. I had thought that her vocal quality in this show was a part of the role, however after seeing her preform in two different shows i must say that my opnion has changed dramatically. The nasal and childlike quality of her voice is for real, it was not for the
Katie Clarke
 Nov 7 2006, 09:11:01 PM
what is going on with Katie latley? Does anyone have any info? i thought she would have already been working on another show by now. Such a fairy tale beginning to a career, i hope the bad reviews haven't ended her future prospects.
re: What's next for Piazza's Katie Clarke?
 Jun 20 2006, 12:31:48 PM
maybe she will end up doing movies with her brother. i heard he was a producer in california. At any rate she was not was i was expecting in LiTP. I heard the OBC and fell in love with the score. I was thrilled to know that a girl from my hometown had been cast as the replacement but, after seeing the PBS special, I was extremly dissapointed. She just didnt do it for me at all. I have seen more talented people in my local theatre productions! I have no idea why she was cast. In my opinion th
Katie Clarke
 Jun 2 2006, 08:03:00 PM
Does anyone know where Katie will be headed after Piazza ends? I heard she wasn't doing the national tour and i was wondering if any one had any info about her future shows.
Thanks

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You