News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WordedGrace

WordedGrace Profile Photo
Member Name: WordedGrace
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Pretty new to Toronto, my longtime partner resides/works in NYC. Split my time between the two cities. Proud father of two kids and four dogs. We're a loud bunch. Musician and songwriter. Currently working on my second musical...

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Life Goes On...But I'm gone  Sep 8 2008, 05:04:41 PM
Goodbye love...

Rent changed my life and made me really love performing. Guess it was the unabashed joy of seeing the original cast or their love for the piece. Either way it was great.

M

re: Footloose revival?  Sep 4 2008, 03:06:59 PM
Zac Efron in any movie..

Makes my soul hurt...

re: The Official 'Bad High School Productions on YouTube' Megathread  Sep 4 2008, 02:39:19 PM
Love this thread! I have to add a few because I love checking out the horror that is high school musical horrors.

These are different versions of "A Rested Body" from The Wiz.. These could be nominees for horrible singing, choreography, costumes, direction, casting, and musical direction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQm6w8tb5qc
She's not really terrible but she's not great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOSoLvTGib0
There are no words!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYn3nVZiYtU
Someone put these kids out of their misery!

And an actually great version of it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq1gsGTSSdU

re: Peter Filichia's Response to Stew's Broadway Comments  Aug 1 2008, 11:27:57 AM
Sounds like a little Passing Blame to me.
re: ANGELS IN AMERICA: the HBO film  Jul 20 2008, 08:34:07 PM
It's a moving stage work and just brilliant on screen. Meryl Streep and Emma Thompson stood out to me but Jeffrey Wright was pretty awesome also.
re: Best/Worst Performance at the Tony's?  Jun 16 2008, 12:37:38 AM
Best: Patti's number/win, Whoopi's hosting/skits, and as much I hate to say it..Xanadu

Worst: STEW! STEW! STEW! That guy is a TOOL! I'm sorry but looking like Mr. Potato Head was disrespecful to the whole evening. I wish he wouldn't have won best book.

re: Rate Whoopi!!!!!  Jun 16 2008, 12:11:05 AM
Whoopi was 20 out of a 10! I really enjoyed how much her love of Broadway came through each time she was on stage and through all of her funny bits. It would be hilarious if she came back next year and did bits from In The Heights, Passing Strange, and Xanadu..
re: The 62nd Tony Awards Megathread  Jun 15 2008, 10:50:23 PM
I agree the current cast should've stayed home.. Yikes. But it was moving and congrats to Paulo!
re: The 62nd Tony Awards Megathread  Jun 15 2008, 09:16:05 PM
Loved Laura's speech and congrats on her well deserved win! Hopefully, Grease is put out of its misery soon..terrible performance.
re: The 62nd Tony Awards Megathread  Jun 15 2008, 08:59:51 PM
Hated his rap speech but congrats on his win. I'm suring Stew is stewing...
re: The 62nd Tony Awards Megathread  Jun 15 2008, 08:50:53 PM
Patti was amazing! Whoopi in Phantom: Just priceless but sooo wrong.
re: The 62nd Tony Awards Megathread  Jun 15 2008, 08:34:11 PM
Passing Strange... I liked when everyone but Stew was singing. All the shouting..blah
re: The 62nd Tony Awards Megathread  Jun 15 2008, 08:20:49 PM
Becoz, I agree it felt like ten minutes long..
re: I'm very unhappy: Passing Strange won best book, which means it will wi  Jun 15 2008, 08:19:35 PM
Yeah, it's really not that serious.. LOL
re: The Search for Elle THOUGHTS!  Jun 3 2008, 11:56:47 AM
Yes, any show that has Haylie Duff as a producer scares me. She isn't exactly a once in a lifetime talent but hey that's MTV for ya..making crap crappier!

Some of those girls were sooo off pitch I had to press mute a few times.

re: Daniel Day-Lewis signs onto NINE film - Shooting begins in Sept.  Jun 2 2008, 01:35:51 PM
I think for DDL's body of work he wouldn't choose a part that didn't challenge him and force him to deliver an amazing performance. It will be an interesting film to see but I think Rob Marshall and co. will pull it off.
re: Britney Spears to join GREASE Company?  May 29 2008, 01:38:35 PM
Well on the bright side, she'd be the reason that atrocity would shut down.
re: 2008-2009 Broadway Across America Pittsburgh Season  Mar 20 2008, 11:21:37 AM
Sounds great to me.
re: Fed-Ex will NOT join Legally Blonde  Mar 13 2008, 12:57:55 PM
They need to close based on that casting attempt alone. YIKES!
re: Fantasia to star in Color Purple movie?  Mar 7 2008, 11:09:06 AM
I'd go with LaChanze since she won the Tony for the role. Fantasia couldn't act in her movie based on her own life.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You