News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jjpanzera

Member Name: jjpanzera
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Once/ Annie Rush!!
 Jul 7 2013, 04:26:11 PM
I'm planning on doing rush for Annie and Once this coming weekend. Any thoughts on how early I should arrive to stand in line for each show to definitely get a ticket?? Thanks!
People who have seen Macbeth @ the Barrymore:
 May 23 2013, 08:35:45 AM
Okay thanks! I was worried about being too much to the side.
Barrymore Theatre seating
 May 23 2013, 08:10:56 AM
Okay so I'm seeing Macbeth soon and my seat is CENTER ORCHESTRA Row AA, Seat 101-- will I have a good view or am I going to be really far off to the side? Any info/ feedback would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Theresa Rebeck's FEVER
 May 3 2013, 06:34:00 PM
I went to see this and thought it was great. It was really funny and it was basically an exploration of what it's like to be a woman in a man's world and the "battle of the sexes." Feminists would love it. I spoke to her at intermission and she said she wrote it specifically for this company because of how talented she thinks they are (which they are).
Manhattan Theatre Club Stage 1 at NY City Center Question!
 Apr 5 2013, 07:39:47 PM
This is the last time I'll ask I promise, I'm seeing it tomorrow! Anyone know which door the cast of The Madrid typically exists from? Thanks!
Scarlett Johansson Stage Door
 Mar 26 2013, 08:31:01 AM
@Phillytheatreguy So there were no signed playbills for sale just the posters? So sad because I collect signed playbills but have no room for posters. Sigh.
 Mar 26 2013, 07:47:52 AM
Does anyone know if they also sell signed playbills for BCEFA or is it just posters?
 Mar 25 2013, 03:10:18 PM
I heard that the doorman always says that she'll be coming out, only to later say that she has already "left the building." They should just be like "look she doesn't sign." It isn't really that big of a deal.
Wednesday Matinee/ Cat on a Hot Tin
 Mar 24 2013, 09:49:14 AM
Hi everyone! I'm taking a semi- impromptu trip to the city this Wednesday to (hopefully) RUSH/ Lotto a matinee-- any suggestions on what's good right now? I'm open to broadway or off- broadway as well as musicals or plays!

As of now I've been considering Cat on a Hot Tin Roof as it's nearing it's close date-- any idea on how early I should show for student rush for the Weds. mat if I decide to try for it? Thanks so much!

NY City Center Stage Door
 Mar 20 2013, 09:18:46 PM
Anyone else have any input?
 Mar 13 2013, 09:08:30 PM
@OKBroadwayFan Hmm okay, thanks for sharing! I guess maybe I'll take a chance on the stage door on 56th for Ms. Falco! If anyone else has seen The Madrid, please share!
 Mar 12 2013, 07:58:40 PM
@Rainbowhigh23 That's super helpful- thanks for the info!
 Mar 12 2013, 02:00:27 PM
Anyone seen a play at this venue recently?
 Mar 11 2013, 09:14:18 PM
Anyone?? Any info on prior experiences at this theatre would be appreciated!
 Mar 10 2013, 09:15:34 PM
Hi! Does anyone have any info about the Manhattan Theatre Club Stage 1 stage door? Or more specifically, do actors typically leave through the stage door there or through the main doors? I want to see The Madrid and would love to catch some of the cast (like Ms. Falco) after the show. If anyone has any info, let me know! Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You