News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nabajamba

Member Name: nabajamba
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hadestown Understudies
 Jul 21 2019, 09:15:05 PM

I saw Jessie Shelton as Eurydice on Tuesday and she was excellent! I'd seen her as a Fate at NYTW, so seeing her as Eurydice was really cool. She's got a killer voice and she's a great actor.

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Jul 17 2019, 02:54:27 PM

I did standing room this past Saturday evening! I arrived at 1PM and was about 9th in line if I remember correctly. The line officially "began" at 2:30PM. Of course, this was the day of the blackout so the performance was cancelled, so the folks at the theatre were kind enough to past date our tickets to Tuesday night instead, so I saw it last night!

First time seeing the Broadway transfer of Hadestown and it's absolutely exhilarating. Jessie Shelton wa

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Jul 13 2019, 09:03:10 AM

Hey all! Has anybody tried to get SRO on two-show days for the evening performance? Would getting there at 11:30 be a solid time? Thanks!

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Mar 14 2018, 06:42:05 PM

I was 9th in line (8th? 10th? One of those two maybe, I didn't count) this morning and got the last SRO for the matinee!

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Aug 30 2017, 01:54:44 PM

chuckydisc said: "nabajamba said: "I believe it was around 3PM and then 7PM when people got tickets!"

Do you know how many tickets / people were given at 3PM?

"

Four tickets!

Aug 29 2017, 08:47:49 PM

I believe it was around 3PM and then 7PM when people got tickets! Very few cancellations and zero SRO given out. I'd say first person was there at 9! It was a bummer as I'd been there 6 hours - and was first in line for SRO and 3rd overall - but c'est la vie! This was my fourth time trying the line and I have yet to see them sell SRO so it really is a gamble!

Aug 29 2017, 03:38:55 PM

(Insert Clever Name) said: "I was wondering if you have gotten your ticket and if you got standing room?

"

Not yet! I probably won't know about standing room until like right as the show is about to begin. Buncha people got in, and there are 3 people in front of me who want regular tickets. Fingers crossed!

Aug 29 2017, 10:14:20 AM

(Insert Clever Name) said: "nabajamba said: "I'm gonna try the line today for SRO, as I'm really eager to see Daniel Breaker as Burr. I don't have a plus one, so anyone willing to hang around midtown before the show is welcome to be just that. I can't afford full price, so if you could cover both I can grab you one of those, but for SRO just worry about yours!

"

Just a warning, they rarely and i

Aug 29 2017, 10:03:16 AM

I'm gonna try the line today for SRO, as I'm really eager to see Daniel Breaker as Burr. I don't have a plus one, so anyone willing to hang around midtown before the show is welcome to be just that. I can't afford full price, so if you could cover both I can grab you one of those, but for SRO just worry about yours!

Jul 8 2017, 09:09:03 PM

I tried for the matinee today! Got there at 11:30 and was third in line. I was only trying for SRO and everybody ahead of me got in. Unfortunately, no SRO today, but it was worth a shot!

100% of people who waited for regular tickets, however, got into the matinee.

Jul 8 2017, 09:54:57 AM

Hi All! Dumb question and already sort of answered: if I'm only trying for SRO, and I tell them that, will they only call me if SRO becomes available and just move down the line if it's premium? Would one lose one's spot in line if the first available is SRO? Thanks all!

Code for $20 off first purchase on TodayTix
 Dec 31 2014, 11:08:59 AM
Another one for y'all! YWHNP.

(Standing for "You Want Hot New Purchase" of course)

Understudies:biggest disappointments/best surprises
 Sep 17 2014, 01:55:16 PM
Jared Gertner as Elder Cunningham in "The Book of Mormon" for sure. I also saw Josh Gad (and have seen every Cunningham on Broadway since), who I loved, but Jared Gertner was equally brilliant – makes sense that the producers would let him open both the national tour and London companies.
Book of Mormon cast as of late?
 Jul 16 2014, 11:59:24 PM
Because Nelson Mandela died – they changed it out of respect for him.

Saw Ryan Bondy tonight and he was very good! Same with Nikki Renée Daniels.

Jul 2 2014, 09:41:22 AM
Re: Sears' Elder Cunnnigham – saw it on Sunday and he was truly fantastic! Hope he gets the chance to do it again. Apparently, Nyk Bielak is coming to NYC after a brief stint in the First National Tour.
 Jun 27 2014, 01:23:00 AM
andrcort: Yeah, I just saw Rob Colletti (who was great)! Rob's heading back on tour after this week, so either Ben Platt will be back or Brian Sears will continue to play the role.
Les Mis Rush
 Jun 2 2014, 10:37:52 AM
UPDATE: I rushed today (Tuesday) and was first in line, got there at 5:30. Seats H19 and H21, which I had the last time I rushed (Slightly partial view, but I saw pretty much everything).
Is The Book Of Mormon Any Good?
 May 14 2014, 11:37:19 AM
It's brilliant. It's an original musical, it's intelligent, it's catchy, it's hilarious… Miles better than most of the other long-running shows currently on. (I'd say Matilda and Once are also both great options for well-written/brilliant long-running musicals on Broadway, and for revivals Pippin and Hedwig are the way to go).
Documentary about the Experience of
 May 6 2014, 03:50:16 PM
Make sure to check out the Book of Mormon standing room line. It's always an experience.
Cabaret Seating
 Mar 23 2014, 12:07:34 PM
I was in KK all the way to the right. Perfect. (I did HIPTIX a couple months ago, $25.)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You