News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for theaterlover10

Member Name: theaterlover10
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Myles Frost
 Mar 14 2023, 09:33:27 AM

From The Hollywood Reporter.  Feb 7, 2023

Tony winners Audra McDonald and Myles Frost have joined Aunjanue Ellis in Ava DuVernay’s next feature. 

DuVernay is writing and directing the movie based on Isabel Wilkerson’s book, Caste: The Origins of Our Discontent. Ellis, who was nominated for an Oscar for her work in King Richardwas earlier announced for the leading role in the film adaptation now shooting in Georgia.

Sarah Silverman's THE BEDWETTER musical at Atlantic Theater Company - Previews
 May 24 2022, 11:54:38 AM

I had to cancel my ticket due to covid contact tracing.  I emailed them and they kindly refunded the ticket.

Jun 30 2021, 02:52:32 PM

Universal's WICKED Film - News & Discussion Thread
 May 5 2021, 04:33:57 PM

Emmy was the Elphaba stand by on the Wicked tour

DIANA Netflix on Oct 1st, Previews Resume Dec 1st 2021
 Mar 30 2021, 01:19:32 PM

New sliding scale Telecharge fees will make me think twice before buying a ticket for a show if it is marginal.

Seating Sections
Tickets purchased online and by phone are subject to a $8.50 per ticket service charge for tickets up to $50, $13.25 for tickets $50.01 - $199.99 and an $15.00 per ticket service charge for tickets $200 and up. Additional handling fees are charged per order and vary based on how tickets are delivered.

Moulin Rouge Previews
 Jun 30 2019, 09:28:57 AM

We were row L , house right  mezz.  In the middle.  (fine seats for Kinky Boots).  For Moulin, we had a very limited view of the runway surrounding the cocktail table seats. Could only see the top of some heads. Could not see much of opening  number action on the runway.   

If you want a full views from the mezz, you need to be in the first five rows. Probably center section. 

The elephant blocked other views.

KINKY BOOTS Reviews-Talkin' Broadway review
 Apr 5 2013, 10:59:34 AM
Here is how one investor responded via Twitter

"Hollis (@hollisst)
4/5/13, 2:34 AM
The LA Times can kneel down, open its online mouth & suck my ****ing cock. A critic in need of a serious snogging. #PointsIfUGetTheReference"

Need help picking a show or two or three :)
 Mar 29 2013, 07:58:51 PM
It looks like hands will close. Motown is over a mil a week in previews, tix tough to get. Kinky boots fun. Music great. Story ok. Pippin, the nance and nice guy already have tony rumors.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You