News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PARISinNYC

PARISinNYC Profile Photo
Member Name: PARISinNYC
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.myspace.com/hellodisease
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'Mamma Mia' opens with 'stunning' B.O. numbers  Jul 15 2008, 12:09:13 AM

re: Alice Ripley and Brian D'Arcy James for Next to Normal  Aug 23 2007, 04:06:30 AM
WHOAAA! Sarah Hyland? I was pushing for Phoebe, but whoaaaaa I totally approve of Sarah. Wow, I didn't even think of her. She'd be so great. Okay, now I'm even MORE excited.
re: Rent playbill 8/10  Aug 20 2007, 07:48:26 PM
Merle. Love her.
re: (Possible) Sweeney Todd Trailer Description  Aug 20 2007, 07:45:58 PM
BroadwayEnthusiast2, you and me both. mateo's so awesome and helpful. *suck up*

No, but really, there's nothing out about this movie yet. There's just a FEW months left till it's released and all we have are three pictures.

re: The Wedding Singer in Atlanta - who's going?  Aug 20 2007, 07:41:09 PM
I *MIGHT* be there. I'm gonna take jaybrrd's advice and wait for a few weeks for tickets. If I find anything good, I think I'll be there. I won't be entirely heartbroken if I don't since I had actually gotten to see this on Broadway.
re: Bye Bye Birdie Workshop...  Aug 20 2007, 07:30:07 PM
oops. Yes, Inherit the Wind as well. Sorry, that was a major biggie I forgot there.
re: Alice Ripley and Brian D'Arcy James for Next to Normal  Aug 20 2007, 07:27:54 PM
For the person who asked: Phoebe Strole played the part of Natalie, and Skylar Astin played Henry, a new character, in the most recent workshop.

I've *heard* they've both auditioned for the parts again just recently, but that doesn't mean they'll actually continue with the show to Second Stage.

When it comes to either Alice or Amy, I love them both...a lot. Either one of them would make me happy! Yeah, and Brian being in this isn't too shabby either.

Could someone who's really in-the-know care to calm my nerves and tell me that they'll transfer for a commercial Off-Broadway run after they're done at Second Stage?

By the way, I've decided that I'm gonna go in denial and just continue to call this Feeling Electric.

re: Gerard Canonico as Moritz  Aug 20 2007, 07:13:26 PM
Make her look worse? What?
re: (Possible) Sweeney Todd Trailer Description  Aug 20 2007, 07:12:15 PM
Trailer. Now. PLEASE.

So please tell me there's hope for "Epiphany" & "By the Sea".

re: Spring Awakening Launches Official Fan Club  Aug 20 2007, 07:11:00 PM
I'm not trying to be a snob. I am well aware that this site is no different than TGO, but c'mon..."jonathan groff spit on me and i liked it!!!"

That's amusing.

re: Bye Bye Birdie Workshop...  Aug 20 2007, 07:08:31 PM
Benjamin Walker? For those who said they never heard of him, he played Melchior in the 2005 Lincoln Center workshop of Spring Awakening. A looot of Spring Awakening alumnis! Benjamin, Matt, Skylar, & Remy?

So Skylar isn't attached to Feeling Electric/Next to Normal anymore? Interesting.

Kaitlin Hopkins <3, by the way. What a interesting cast. Sarah Hyland gettin' back in the game, Gavin Lee, Stephanie J. Block, etc...

re: Spring Awakening Launches Official Fan Club  Aug 20 2007, 05:56:14 PM
Oh my god, "The Journal". If you guys only knew. I have never been so amused in my life. I already have favorite posters there. ahaha, their threads are so...*I can't come up with the proper word*
re: [title of show] going to Broadway?  Aug 13 2007, 12:10:49 AM
As much as I love "Spelling Bee", I totally wouldn't mind if it closed so that [tos] could open on Broadway.
re: [title of show] going to Broadway?  Aug 12 2007, 11:54:20 PM
I seriously could care less about what theatre it is in. I want this to happen. I want this to happen so bad. [title of show] on Broadway with Hunter Bell, Jeff Bowen, Heidi Blickenstaff, & Susan Blackwell would pretty much make me the happiest girl.
re: Proper Stage Door Etiquette  Aug 2 2007, 03:05:18 AM
that is why he commented to me "at least it wasn't SPINACH."

Oh my god, that is the funniest thing I have ever heard. Especially since I seriously can't stand the girl who was the one who gave Skylar the spinach, so hearing other people mentioning it, let alone the CAST, seriously kills me.

re: Jackie Hoffman on 'Late Night with Conan O'Brien'  Aug 2 2007, 02:51:39 AM
haha, three Lizzya posts...in a row!
re: Matt Cavenaugh Likely To Join A CATERED AFFAIR  Jul 30 2007, 12:20:02 PM
This news is just too perfect. I may finally have the opportunity to see him perform live!
re: Proper Stage Door Etiquette  Jul 30 2007, 11:26:30 AM
silversurfer2, that story is just insane and totally out-there. I can't believe someone would literally ask somebody they don't even know that. Doesn't she AT ALL feel ashamed? Wow. That was very interesting.
re: Spring Awakening vacations  Jul 28 2007, 09:12:24 AM
There are no scheduled vacations for that day.
re: Laurents to Direct Bway WEST SIDE STORY Revival  Jul 27 2007, 07:29:46 AM
Seriously. Speechless is like an understatement to the feeling I have right now.

WEST SIDE STORY....directed by...LAURENTS? Oh geez. I can't wait for this season!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You