News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheFirst5Years

Member Name: TheFirst5Years
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Roundabout's unannounced show for this season?
 Aug 29 2015, 07:11:53 PM

I'm  hoping it's that "stripped-down" version of Sunset with Donna Murphy.  

Sure, it's not likely.  But I can dream.

Imelda Staunton - GYPSY
 Aug 3 2015, 08:10:59 PM

Just saw this tonight.  

I know it's a bit soon for another run of Gypsy in NY. But this NEEDS to be seen.  

She is sensational and probably the best total package Mama Rose ever.  I've never felt so utterly broken by a performance as I did in the very last scene with Rose and Gypsy.  A beautifully nuanced interpretation of the character.  

Pray for a transfer.  Trust me on this.

Bombshell Pre-Sale
 Apr 13 2015, 11:38:40 AM

Well this was a mess and a half.  

I was in the middle of picking seats on the map. Ticketmaster turns off that option and I'm back to square 1.  Can't get through again and now all I'm getting is "unable to process"  messages.   

Brilliant.  

Bombshell Pre-Sale
 Apr 13 2015, 11:14:27 AM

Okay, so it's not just me.   I've been sitting here flipping out over this code not working.  

BEST LITTLE WHOREHOUSE IN TEXAS Coming to Broadway; Rob Ashford to Direct!
 Aug 8 2014, 11:26:30 AM
I do know for a fact that Reba was here in NYC this past week. She was seen at Jersey Boys where she enjoyed the show for the 5th time. Interesting that this news follows right on the heels of her visit. Dontcha think?
What are you all doing for Tony night?
 Jun 8 2013, 07:32:26 PM
I have been lucky enough to score a spot as a set filler for this years ceremony. Picked up my tuxedo a few hours ago and am counting the hours until I'm to report to Radio City. This has seemed like the LONGEST week ever. LOL
As an actor, whose career would you want to emulate?
 May 4 2013, 10:59:42 AM
Danny Burstein.
AEA fighting with the League over choice to give
 May 4 2013, 10:46:37 AM
I've worked at The Lost Colony, and I feel the need to throw a few thoughts in here.

For the original poster; There are no horses used in the show. No animals at all, in fact. Save for the children. (Yes there are children, commonly cast from local families) You may be thinking of Tecumseh. I have a friend who fell from a horse there, but he finished his contract.

The Lost Colony, whether you've heard of it or not, is legit. It's not just "a pageant" or a little skit

West End Shows You Want To Transfer To Broadway
 Apr 28 2013, 07:57:31 PM
Seconding on the Sweeney Todd revival. It was phenomenal. Easily better than 90% of things currently (or recently) on Broadway.
MATILDA Previews
 Mar 5 2013, 05:42:39 PM
I stopped by the box office today to ask about Standing Room as someone posted they were offered it for last night's performance. Apparently they have switched it up and have begun their Student Rush as of today. Standing Room will commence after opening.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You