News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JennMac

Member Name: JennMac
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Mental illness and working in theatre
 Dec 3 2019, 09:08:03 PM

I’m just glad that there are people out there doing actual research to help performers who have issues like anxiety (like me). Pretty great backstage article to check out:

1 Psychology Professional on How to Stop Letting Anxiety Ruin Your Auditions

re: Reputable voice teachers in NYC?
 Oct 30 2019, 08:26:19 PM

LongIslandMTGuy said: "Michael Jacobs is one of the best voice teachers in NYC. I take from him in Astoria, but he also teaches in Chelsea. He is all about freeing the natural voice. He's also a great coach. I have been getting better audition feedback from my agent since I started taking from him. He's very honest and upfront which I really appreciate. He's MichaelJacobsVocalStudio.com"

Yesssss! Michael is my favorite. He’s great with technique and coaching. He has basically changed my life. 

re: voice teachers
 Oct 30 2019, 08:22:08 PM

I had really good luck with Michael Jacobs as a voice teacher and as a vocal coach. He’s really good with anxiety stuff, too, if you’ve got stage fright like me. He’s MichaelJacobsVocalStudio.com. Neil Semer was also really good for technique, but he’s away a lot. He’s Neilsemer.com. 

Looking for Musical Theater Summer Program
 Mar 7 2013, 06:45:32 PM
Hi. I'm a college senior this year and I am looking to move to NYC after graduation. I have a minor in theater, so I don't have a showcase or anything. I really wanted to do some sort of intensive program over the summer. I saw something on the other message board about a program called "NYCinLI". Does anybody know anything about it? List of teachers includes: Gayle Seay, Jamibeth Margolis, William Wade, Kristy Cates... There were more listed. I tried looking those people up and this seems prett
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You