News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for StageDoor3

StageDoor3 Profile Photo
Member Name: StageDoor3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

LEMPICKA announcement teased for next week  Jan 6 2024, 11:06:16 AM

That is a stunning way to promote the show I agree with Inception. Play your strong suit for a show like this. I live in Los Angeles and saw Lempicka in La Jolla. I didn’t have a lot of expectations (even with passing knowledge of the prior east coast run). For me the main draws were Rachel Chavkin and Eden Espinoza. But I don’t think the general public knows much about Lempicka, the composer or the people involved in the production. On seeing it - this was the first show in decad

CONFIRMED: CABARET at the August Wilson Theatre, Spring 2024  Oct 27 2023, 01:43:24 PM

Thank you to those who replied re the leads being out on matinees.

It would definitely stand to reason that the cast would want to be in all performances during Tony consideration and voting. The website says - https://kitkat.club/cabaret-broadway/faq/

Eddie Redmayne and Gayle Rankin star as the Emcee and Sally Bowles through Saturday, August 31, 2024. From June 17, 2024, Eddie Redmayne will not perform on Monday evenings and Gayle Rankin will not perform at Wednesday matinees. Eddie Redmayne will not perform on Sunday, July 7, 2024. Casting for performances beginning September 1, 2024 will be announced soon.

Someone else referred to this on the thread. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's accurate. If anyone else has other knowledge, please share. Thank you.

CONFIRMED: CABARET at the August Wilson Theatre, Spring 2024  Oct 25 2023, 10:10:39 PM

Performance question - I got a ticket for the Wednesday, May 1 matinee. I looked on the website to see if Redmayne and Rankin were not playing any performances. The website said cast members being out would be listed on each day. I saw no notice of cast being out on Wednesday, May 1 (it’s so early in the run). But I’m still concerned that I might have made a wrong choice by picking a weekday matinee. I read here that they will be out on certain days starting mid-June. Does an

Sondheim's Final Musical HERE WE ARE will premiere at The Shed this fall (No, really!)  Sep 25 2023, 04:55:25 PM

Thanks, so my EE203 should be okay (knowing it's still side view).

Sondheim's Final Musical HERE WE ARE will premiere at The Shed this fall (No, really!)  Sep 25 2023, 02:32:02 PM

What row and seat number are they telling you is partial view? I've got EE203 for one of my tickets, but I haven't gotten any notice.

Sondheim's Final Musical HERE WE ARE will premiere at The Shed this fall (No, really!)  Jul 18 2023, 03:15:59 PM

Thank you for answering.  There's only voicemail at the Shed.  I'm on my iPad and laptop and I get pop ups. I decided to log on through Chrome and voila - I got right in and got to the ticketing selection page and got my ticket - finally!  Thanks for the communal chat. "Merrily" and "Here We Are" here we come!

Sondheim's Final Musical HERE WE ARE will premiere at The Shed this fall (No, really!)  Jul 18 2023, 03:10:14 PM

I'm back in after 25 minutes and still getting the Loading window. Am I doing something wrong? I'm trying on both Safari and Firefox. Does that darn blue thing ever load?

Sondheim's Final Musical HERE WE ARE will premiere at The Shed this fall (No, really!)  Jul 18 2023, 02:45:50 PM

I got booted out and had to re-sign in. Now another 30 minute wait!   I'm glad others are succeeding, but this is just "succ'ing" for me. Fingers crossed and waiting more again!

Sondheim's Final Musical HERE WE ARE will premiere at The Shed this fall (No, really!)  Jul 18 2023, 02:35:53 PM

Are many of you suggesting we sign out and go back in? I'm concerned about getting into another crazy long queue. But I've been stuck in Loading for almost 20 minutes 

Sondheim's Final Musical HERE WE ARE will premiere at The Shed this fall (No, really!)  Jul 18 2023, 02:24:05 PM

I'm stuck in Loading for the last 5 minutes too. Not sure what to do 😞

First Look at Hulu's UP HERE musical series by the Lopezes  Jan 14 2023, 03:53:56 AM

I’m very curious to see Up Here as a streaming series, because as many of you know, it was produced as a musical at La Jolla Playhouse in 2015.

PARADE On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 10 2023, 02:27:41 PM

I got into Telecharge both on the phone and online. This may already have been posted - but they told me on the phone that their system crashed this morning because of the overload for Broadway Week, plus Parade and several other shows going on sale. At 2:20 pm EST today, Tuesday, there still appear to be plenty of seats for PARADE, and I got mine for early May. Very excited!  Spring is shaping up to be a fascinating season.

PARADE On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 10 2023, 01:21:14 PM

The cue is crazy. I live in LA and got onto Telecharge with no problem at 6 am this morning. I didn't buy tickets cause I needed to check a date. And now I'm in a 47 minute cue line. Is it all Parade?

GROFF is out tonight  Dec 16 2022, 06:55:18 PM

Was Jonathan Groff in tonight, Friday, Dec 16... and potentially in the show on the weekend? My tickets are for Saturday Dec 17 matinee. Fingers crossed.

PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23  Nov 15 2022, 12:44:24 PM

Thank you also for the link!!! I was able to get a single ticket for my spring theatre trip to New York and I’m thrilled!

Encores! 2023 season announced: LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA with Ruthie Ann Miles, DEAR WORLD with Donna Murphy, and a 2-week run of OLIVER!  Oct 6 2022, 01:19:09 PM

I had a ticket to Oliver in my cart and the site bombed out while I was checking out. I've been on the website for over an hour. Now no dates show up under tickets. I just get the "loading" symbols. Grrrrrrrr!  Please, sir, I just want one ticket!

Little Shop...Who Leads? Anyone know?  Sep 12 2022, 10:12:27 PM

Ditto. I’m planning 3rd week of December trip to New York and curious who will be in the run at that time.

GIRL FROM THE NORTH COUNTRY closing January 23; hopes to reopen at different Shubert house in the spring  Mar 2 2022, 05:17:59 PM

Finally a hopeful sign!  I'm planning a trip to New York late April and was hoping the show would return. Hope they announce soon!

LCT to produce The Skin of Our Teeth on Bway  Feb 28 2022, 05:27:15 PM

I believe LincTix and public tickets go on sale March 6.  Someone else here may also confirm.

NEW Sunday evening show options?  Feb 25 2022, 03:24:09 PM

Bedwetter at the Atlantic is doing Sunday nights if you are there at the end of April into May. And, as mentioned, Suffs at the Public and Little Shop are also playing Sunday nights. If you are in New York on May 1, Strange Loop is doing one Sunday night performance then.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You