News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for shocowo

Member Name: shocowo
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

LEOPOLDSTADT Reviews  Feb 13 2023, 08:30:22 AM

gibsons2 said: "Does anyone where the lottery seats are? I saw the play via rush the first time, wondering if lottery seats are any better. Thanks"

I had Orchestra row AA, seat 105 and others in the row were also lottery winners. 

Edited to add: This was on 2/12/23

2019-2020 Touring Season  Apr 23 2019, 02:48:31 PM

g.d.e.l.g.i. said: "Shubert Theatre (New Haven):

Oct. 11-13:Jersey Boys
Nov. 9-10:The Play That Goes Wrong
Nov. 22-24:Rent
Dec. 20-22:The Illusionists
March 5-8:Cats
March 26-29:Once

(The above were visible in a photo from the official announcement event. Sadly, the dates of Waitress, Bandstand, and Once On This Islandwere not visible, but I can confirm they

KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing  Apr 5 2019, 02:12:18 PM

ACL2006 said: "Still about 200 seats left for the last performance. Will continue to keep an eye on these. Still hoping they end up at TKTS. If anything, I hope to grab a SRO ticket."

You could also enter the lottery and see what they offer for loser seats if you don't win. I paid $79+ fees (about $90) for my Sat night ticket.

KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing  Apr 5 2019, 12:58:02 PM

haterobics said: "Does anyone know whether the tour merch includes the holiday ornament? If not, I may need to find someone going in the next few days to sort me out..."

I recall seeing it when the tour came through the Shubert in New Haven in June 2016 and since I took pictures of the merch to send to a friend, I double checked and it was in the photo. But since that is awhile back not sure if this is still the case.

I gave up on my hopes of going to the last

Cursed Child Year 2  Apr 3 2019, 03:10:21 PM

ilysespieces said: "CT2NYC said: "Doesanyone else who's seen the show recently after seeing it earlier in the run think that...

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content
Lauren Nicole Cipoletti's performance as Moaning Myrtle has gotten way too over-the-top? I used to think it was one of the show's h
Kinky boots  Mar 15 2019, 09:39:48 AM

I believe for me it was about 4-5 days from the time I requested it and received.

KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing  Mar 13 2019, 03:34:38 PM

MannPhan24601 said: "Talked to my mom (aka my KB buddy ) and we don't feel like going back for that price in the back (even though it's closing show. Glad we saw it 4 times over the past 7 months ! Going to miss it so much . We might go see the non eq tour in Atlantic City though"

I love this (that your Mom is your KB buddy)! I also just talked to my Mom, who loves KB as much as I do and we agreed $150+ for these seats really aren't worth it. Just goi

KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing  Mar 13 2019, 02:47:26 PM

Just received my email and code as well.

KINKY BOOTS- sets April 7th closing  Mar 13 2019, 12:13:34 PM

I'm still waiting on the code too. I wonder if there will be a lottery for the last show although I have my doubts.

HP Cursed Child Cast Schedule  Mar 11 2019, 04:09:01 PM

Sad to hear, considering going Sunday, hope he is feeling better and can make the last performance. Appreciate the follow up!

For Sale: Sunday 3/10 Orchestra Level Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Tickets  Mar 5 2019, 08:48:52 AM

Sent you a PM.

Touring Season 2016-2017  Mar 24 2016, 01:24:31 PM

Shubert Theater - New Haven, Connecticut:

Has anyone seen THESE PAPER BULLETS ?  Sep 17 2015, 02:34:43 PM

Just throwing my 2 cents in, loved American Idiot... really did not enjoy These Paper Bullets when I saw at Yale. There were laughs for sure, but for me, it felt forced on my part.

Although to me, a not so great night of theater is better than a boring night at home, so there's that. But I wouldn't go in expecting anything along the lines of AI, which is probably the mistake I made.

Jujamcyn Online Lotteries -  Sep 5 2015, 10:07:11 PM

Won the JB lottery the first night it was offered. Seats were Orchestra Row K, seats 13 & 15.

Edited to add: loser seats were mentioned in the email that was sent out (I won, the other in person in my party did not and received the email with the offer code for non-winners) but the price(s) were not.

Your Broadway Crushes  Aug 18 2015, 12:49:04 PM

My first & foremost: Scott J. Campbell - from the very first time I saw him go on for Ryan Jesse as Bob Gaudio. Refer to him as my "Broadway boyfriend" :/

Honorable Mentions: Matt Bogart, Raul Esparza, Stark Sands, Steve Kazee, Andy Karl, Dom Nolfi, Andrew Rannells, Taye Diggs

Girl crushes - Annaleigh Ashford, Jessie Mueller

Wouldn't mind just being good friends: Jarrod Spector, Haven Burton, Peter Gregus, Quinn VanAntwer

The Elephant Man Previews  Nov 7 2014, 10:04:43 AM
I'm going tonight!
How is the Non Equity American Idiot tour?  Feb 16 2014, 06:26:54 PM
I saw this show Saturday evening at the Palace Theater in Waterbury (what a beautiful theater!!) Extraordinary girl is now just a dance sequence with 2 or 3 girls in nurses uniforms and Extraordinary girl in the pink harem outfit. It really is lackluster.

I spoke to a few of the cast members after the show and they said the aerial was cut due to cost and also because some venues could not support the rigs required.

I've seen AI on B'way, and every tour and this was my least f

Cast Party Last Night (Give a Tony to DROOD, Drunk Norm Lewis, Lesli Margherita's Self-Love)  May 21 2013, 09:08:05 PM
Indeed... a great evening! Thank you for the video, not sure if I laughed harder during Bustle Fluffah or Lesli Margherita's version of Making Love Alone!
John Lloyd Young in Jersey Boys  May 21 2013, 08:59:14 PM
JLY's last performance is supposed to be June 23.
Arthur Darvill, of Doctor Who, is now playing Guy in Once?  Apr 22 2013, 07:08:57 PM
According to Ben Hope's Facebook post on March 18, he states that playing the role of Guy was temporary, 4 weeks with a possible extension, so he was definitely aware of the situation.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You