News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bradway2

Bradway2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Bradway2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Correction to above synopsis..  Feb 26 2017, 12:06:17 AM

Thanks for the comment Lot666, you definitely made my day!!!!I    --  I just got home from seeing the show and they do have magnets.  They sell them at the box office for $5.00.  I was lucky enough to get the $20 standby ticket even though the box office people tried to sell my ticket to the people behind me.  I'm not sure if they were having a bad night, are just disorganized, or didn't like me.  Anyway the manager was there and she made it right.  I was really surprised by the way I was treated because I've been to the Vineyard before and I really like them.  And on a side note I heard the house manager dealing with customer issues tonight and she was extremely helpful and polite.  Kudos to her!!! --- As for the show itself I didn't dislike it as much as many of the people here but I agree there is a lot of room for improvement. The performers were definitely top notch though!!!!  LuminousBeing, I really like your review, thanks!  I think your constructive criticism would actually help the show be better.  Hopefully they read what you and others wrote and keep working on it till it can be the best it can be.  :)

KID VICTORY (Previews)  Feb 25 2017, 03:16:04 AM

Hmmm? Interesting, I'll definitely have to look for it if I win rush.  When I hear mixed reviews about a show it's the magnet that is the deciding factor on whether I go to see it or not.  I know it's the silliest reasoning ever but as you might have guessed I collect theater magnets. Seeing them on my refrigerator reminds me of the show.  I swear I'm not as crazy as these posts suggest. (At least I hope not.)  Did you enjoy it V.S.?  And thank you both for taking the time to answer my initial question.  

KID VICTORY (Previews)  Feb 25 2017, 01:54:23 AM

I called the box office this morning and according to the gentleman who picked up, he said there are magnets.  I hope he didn't misunderstand my question.  Either way, thanks so much for the response LuminousBeing. :) Did you enjoy the show, I'm thinking about rushing it. :)

KID VICTORY (Previews)  Feb 24 2017, 12:09:57 AM

Sorry, off topic question, does anyone know if they sell magnets for this production?  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks so much!!!  :)

BRIGHT STAR Rush  May 17 2016, 12:15:04 AM

Aw man!  Thanks for the quick response and taking the time to answer "gfaustswa," you're awesome!!!!  Have a terrific Tuesday!!!    :)

BRIGHT STAR Rush  May 16 2016, 11:51:14 PM

Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many rush tickets each person can purchase for this show?  I know it's normally only two per person but it doesn't list a limit on their website or on any other site.  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks so much!!!  *On as side note, I loved it so much the first time I rushed it (Orch C3) I have to go back.  :) 

American Psycho Lottery Question  Apr 20 2016, 01:04:21 PM

Thank you gfaustswa!!!!!  You're right, I just checked the website and there is no show tonight.  You're the best.  Hope you have an awesome day! :)

American Psycho Lottery Question  Apr 20 2016, 12:58:04 PM

Does anyone know if there is no lottery today due to Opening?  I tried to sign up for it but it says that the lottery is closed.  Not sure if I'm doing it wrong.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks!  :)

Ripcord at MTC  Oct 4 2015, 01:23:51 AM

I agree!  I see almost every Broadway musical and many of the off Broadway ones too, but I only see straight plays once or twice a year and when I do, I only go to the most talked about ones.  However I won tickets to see Ripcord from the Broadway Flea Market.  I hadn't even heard of it.   I'm so glad that I got to go!  My friend and I enjoyed it a lot!  It didn't drag during any part.  I really liked the staging, it was cute.  :)   And

Trip of Love  Sep 30 2015, 12:13:59 AM

Thanks all!  I decided to see it when I didn't get any responses.  While I definitely didn't hate it,  I can't refute any of your posts.  lol. 

Trip of Love  Sep 29 2015, 06:30:35 PM

Has anyone seen it or heard anything about it yet?  Was thinking about going tonight.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  :)

Broadway World Last Minute Offers through Cell Phone  Apr 4 2013, 12:44:20 PM
Aloha all! :) I just joined Broadway World and I was wondering if anyone uses the Last Minute Offers through your cell phone? And if you do, are the offers different than the discounts you receive from Playbill and/or Broadway Box? I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place. Thanks so much and I hope that you're all having a great day!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You