News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for stella985

stella985 Profile Photo
Member Name: stella985
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: CARE Benefit on 2/9 with Kerry Butler, Lauren Kennedy, Erin Davie...and
 Feb 4 2009, 01:55:59 PM
Just wanted to bump this up since there are now student tix available that also come with some special perks: https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Student_Tickets_Are_Now_Available_For_CARE_Benefit_20010101

re: CARE Benefit on 2/9 with Kerry Butler, Lauren Kennedy, Erin Davie...and
 Feb 3 2009, 10:31:15 AM
A lot of the performers are singing things that are slightly outside of the box. There are even a few unpublished/unrecorded songs.

Also, Katie Thompson was added.

Everyone should get tickets since it's also supporting a great cause!

re: CARE Benefit on 2/9 with Kerry Butler, Lauren Kennedy, Erin Davie...and more!
 Jan 30 2009, 10:25:24 PM
I'm going! It should be fun!
Kelli O'Hara and The Sweet Remains at Joe's Pub Tonight
 Dec 1 2008, 10:42:02 AM
Is anyone going to this?

Part of the Ghostlight Records Series at Joe’s Pub, Kelli O'Hara (Naughton) is a little bit Broadway and Greg Naughton is a little bit Rock N Roll. After meeting at a Sh-K-Boom event 6 years ago (true), the Naughtons bring their music (and friends) together for a special genre-mixing late night show.

Kelli O'Hara performs an eclectic mix of theater songs, selections from her solo CD, and a surprise or two.

The Sweet Remains (Featuring Greg Naug

re: Wicked: Yellow Brick Road Not Taken TICKET FOR SALE
 Oct 23 2008, 11:57:00 AM
I've had people PM about my tickets and when I try to reply it says that the user doesn't accept PMs. So if you've PMed me about the tickets and haven't gotten a reply try turning on your PMs :).
re: Wicked: Yellow Brick Road Not Taken TICKET FOR SALE
 Oct 22 2008, 06:23:38 PM
I have 2 tickets I'm looking to sell as well. They're in the orchestra row F 18 and 20. They're e-tickets so they can be emailed to you. PM me for more details if anyone is interested. Thanks!
re: Paolo Szot in South Pacific
 Aug 10 2008, 09:55:45 PM
Not to take the focus off Paolo and his possible replacement, but the youtube videos that everyone is judging this guy by... well has anyone taken into consideration that it just didn't appear to be a very good production? I mean besides the bizarre casting of Stephanie Block (and I really like Stephanie, but this casting was just off) they also did some weird things to the book, and some of the staging was just really awkward. I just don't think it's a good thing to judge anyone by.
re: New Interview with Kelli O'Hara
 Aug 2 2008, 03:52:52 PM
So funny:

Victoria: Alright, stolen from Inside the Actors Studio, if you could try one profession other than yours what would it be?

Kelli: I’d be a chef. Oh my god, is that what I’d be? Yeah… I guess. But I’d be on the Food Network. I wouldn’t be just in some restaurant. I’d be on the TV.

re: Laura Bell Bundy's Thoughts on Leaving LB
 Jul 20 2008, 09:39:30 AM
Ugh I wanted to see the show one more time before she left, but never got the chance.
re: Broadway For MusiKids
 Jul 7 2008, 04:36:09 PM
Yeah I'd love to see Julia Murney in a Sondheim show. Overall, I thought it was a really nice evening.
re: SOUTH PACIFIC - Laura Marie Duncan in for Kelli O'Hara
 Jul 5 2008, 03:40:18 PM
Ditto. I hope it wasn't something I could have gone to or I'll be mad I didn't know this info Thursday morning.
re: SOUTH PACIFIC - Laura Marie Duncan in for Kelli O'Hara
 Jul 4 2008, 10:15:04 AM
Yes, they should be. Kelli's vacation is in July (the week of the 15th) and Paulo's is in September (week of the 9th).

I'm surprised Kelli was out last night. I guess she's sick, so I hope she feels better! I'm sure her understudy was good, but I can't imagine the show without Kelli.

re: Christine Ebersole at Birdland (Photos)
 Jul 1 2008, 12:25:30 AM
That quote is amazing.
who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Jun 30 2008, 09:04:25 AM
Has anyone gotten anything back from Kelli O'Hara? I looked through the thread but didn't see anything about people writing her.
re: very cute Kelli O'Hara article in Parade
 Jun 22 2008, 06:55:08 PM
True, Kelli hasn't won a Tony but being nominated for 3 by the time you're 32 isn't so bad- I mean that's one for every decade she's been alive. Plus, you know, she can act too.
re: very cute Kelli O'Hara article in Parade
 Jun 22 2008, 02:06:10 PM
This is a really cute article! I'm glad Kelli is getting a lot of press- she deserves it!

And, ditto on her playing Eliza.

re: DON'T QUIT - 2nd ANNIV BLOWOUT JUNE 26!!!
 Jun 20 2008, 10:19:31 AM
I just got tickets. I've always wanted to go to one of these, but never been able to.

One question though: the "special guests" that are listed- do they usually show up or is it one of those things where at the last minute a ton of people cancel?

re: Kristin Chenoweth's New Boyfriend!
 Jun 16 2008, 10:22:57 PM
Umm what does that mean?
re: Kristin Chenoweth's New Boyfriend!
 Jun 16 2008, 09:26:59 PM
He is cute. Maybe he's her midlife crisis.
re: Kelli O'Hara: The Ingénue Who Roared (NY Times)
 May 19 2008, 09:44:58 AM
I, also, hope that Kelli walks away with the Tony. Patti is great too, but I'd really like to see Kelli's performance be recognized. Maybe there will be a tie.

Echoing what someone else asked: anyone know how long Kelli and the rest of the cast will be in SP?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You