News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JarqueLemos

Member Name: JarqueLemos
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Rylance's 12th Night and Richard III to play Broadway...
 Jun 7 2013, 08:01:48 PM
I would love to see this but I also want see the Chalk Garden and If/Then and Aladdin etc.
Angela Lansbury said she has 2 plays currently in production. Any idea what it might be?
 Jun 7 2013, 08:10:01 AM
bless her
Adam Pascal sounds off on the haters
 Jun 6 2013, 08:19:31 AM
Adam Pascal has a tony nomination he did not just earn that from nothing. He earned that
Disney's JUNGLE BOOK Broadway Engagement??
 Jun 5 2013, 04:37:48 PM
Please I love Disney so want to see this
Laura Osnes or Patina Miller for the Tony
 Jun 4 2013, 10:57:10 PM
I am just saying that Laura is also a triple threat, but Patina does everything from Trapeze singing dancing and circus acts and acting.
Laura Osnes or Patina Miller for the Tony
 Jun 4 2013, 10:33:17 PM
" Laura is a beautiful singer and actress who deserves the nomination for sure, but Patina totally killed it as a true triple threat in Pippin. No contest, imho. "

As a true triple threat ???? What so Laura did nothing in the show she just sat there. I am pretty sure she danced acted and sung from the videos I saw !

Musical masterpieces
 Jun 3 2013, 02:45:58 AM
Matilda South Pacific Grey Gardens Light in Piazza Billy Elliot Sunday in the Park
some I have seen some I have not
Billy Elliot might not be but it was very good.
Saw Matilda South Pacific and Billy

I did think particularly for its time South Pacific was a musical that push boundaries and is so well written that every main character is important a rare feet these days.
Sunday the Revival had the problem of a perfect revival of South Pacific.

Which Musical (Original or Revival) Was A major Disappointment For You?
 Jun 3 2013, 01:45:36 AM
Matilda was great to all the dislikers I would called perfect I gave it 10/10. It was the best staged and best musically musical ever.

Wicked was so bad the writers must have had writing block . Without Idina and Without Kristin it its awful.

Legally Blonde she wants to marry a looser for no reason. What???

houdini
 Jun 2 2013, 07:58:34 AM
Playbilly didn't Hugh win the Tony for the role, yes he did not sound like him at all but neither did Frank in Frost/Nixon and they both one tonys. Its not supposed to be cliche.
Which play should I see????
 Jun 2 2013, 07:07:23 AM
Its a shame Woolf is no longer running !!!!
FAR FROM HEAVEN first preview?
 Jun 2 2013, 04:38:09 AM
You know Kelli o Hara is a wonderful actress and a wonderful singer . Who has never given up being on the stage, I saw her in South Pacific on Broadway and she was so good and the stage craft was amazing. Is the director the director of rent he is a wonderful director and has two Pulitzer shows under his belt. He has amazing direction. Far From Heaven might not be a fully designed show it might just be a workshop for a new book. I do hope this is good Grey Gardens is one of my favourites.
FAR FROM HEAVEN first preview?
 Jun 2 2013, 04:38:07 AM
You know Kelli o Hara is a wonderful actress and a wonderful singer . Who has never given up being on the stage, I saw her in South Pacific on Broadway and she was so good and the stage craft was amazing. Is the director the director of rent he is a wonderful director and has two Pulitzer shows under his belt. He has amazing direction. Far From Heaven might not be a fully designed show it might just be a workshop for a new book. I do hope this is good Grey Gardens is one of my favourites.
Bloody Bloody
 Jun 1 2013, 07:26:01 PM
Why did Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson not work on Broadway. It got great reviews I am just wondering why it did not get numbers it deserved,
Scottsboro Boys at Ahmanson is dazzling
 Jun 1 2013, 06:54:14 PM
How are the protests !!!
Chasing The Dream on Britain's Got Talent.
 Jun 1 2013, 08:23:25 AM
Delete
Barry Humphries defends Angela Lansbury after a
 May 31 2013, 06:27:16 PM
but why not ask for you name to be in print when they did it in the first place. Idiots they are
 May 31 2013, 05:56:38 PM
A dame title I thought is knighted
 May 31 2013, 05:22:30 PM
followspot, I seriously hope you are joking, Angela has five tony awards and is 87 its amazing she is even in Australia.I do think people should stop demanding so much of our actors and actresses. I am surprised she is not knighted
Of thee I sing
 May 31 2013, 06:55:08 AM
Has Of Thee I Sing been revived ever???
Anyone here see Sierra Boggess play Fantine?
 May 31 2013, 06:54:22 AM
I hated the musical acting was fine but the story was to me just stupid. Why would you chase a men for years and years and years seems like a terrible waste of time.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You