News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for gleek4114

gleek4114 Profile Photo
Member Name: gleek4114
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Mother Play Partial View Orch Seats  May 2 2024, 02:20:54 PM

Has anyone sat in the partial view orch seats at the Hayes for Mother Play? Ideally I would’ve gotten a 30under30 seat, but the date I need (June 1st Matinee) has sold out of them. 

If anyone happens to have an extra 30under30 for that day they won’t use, I’d definitely be interested, but right now it looks like those Partials in the orch are my best bet for a somewhat reasonable ticket.

LEMPICKA Reviews  Apr 26 2024, 01:49:27 PM

Forgive me if this has been asked or addressed, has anyone used audience rewards to get a ticket for this? Where have the seats been Located?

LEMPICKA Previews  Mar 20 2024, 09:04:47 AM

I’ve been betting on this show to be the standout of the season since they released the EP of “Woman Is”, “Perfection”, and “Stay”. So happy my gut instincts are still strong. I can’t wait to see this.

Michael R. Jackson & Anna K. Jacobs' TEETH Musical at Playwrights Horizons (Winter 2024)  Feb 22 2024, 11:23:42 AM

I’ll never understand people complaining about the runtime of a one act. Most movies are 2+ hours and don’t have an intermission, but people never complain about that! 

JRB's THE CONNECTOR at MCC will star Scott Bakula, Jessica Molaskey, Ben Levi Ross, & more  Jan 19 2024, 09:46:12 PM

For those who have been, what’s the runtime?

NY City Center Encores 2024 season: ONCE UPON A MATTRESS with Sutton Foster (adapted by Amy Sherman-Palladino), JELLY'S LAST JAM, and TITANIC  Jan 11 2024, 02:55:26 PM

I know we won’t know for THIS production until performances start, but what is the usual runtime for Once Upon a Mattress?

BOOP! The Betty Boop Musical - Pre-Broadway Chi  Dec 10 2023, 09:30:20 PM

Forgive me if this has been asked, but is the merch booth selling window cards?

BOOP! The Betty Boop Musical - Pre-Broadway Chicago  Nov 16 2023, 03:25:10 PM

Just grabbed tix for about a week before it closes in Chicago. Hottix released a discount, I was able to snag an orchestra seat for $60 including fees. Code is HOTTIX if anyone is looking for a bargain.

Sondheim's Final Musical HERE WE ARE will premiere at The Shed this fall (No, really!)  Sep 26 2023, 11:20:43 AM

I can’t believe we are so close, I’m super curious about the runtime.

Final Show of My October Trip  Sep 14 2023, 10:12:25 AM

I should’ve mentioned I was lucky enough to see Merrily at NYTW, and yes I have seen & Juliet as well :)

Final Show of My October Trip  Sep 14 2023, 09:26:12 AM

Hello all! I once again come to you for guidance as I plan my latest visit to the city. This is a short trip and there’s too much I want to see, so I need help narrowing it down. My schedule so far is

Sat Mat: I Can Get It for You Wholesale 

Sat Eve: Here We Are

Sun Mat: OPEN SLOT

Sun Eve: Here Lies Love

Mon Eve: Wicked (20th Anniversary)

I’ve seen a good amount already from last season, but somehow missed Shucked which I was consider

THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA musical headed to the UK and West End in 2024  Sep 13 2023, 10:49:02 AM

Yeah I’d probably suspect a completely new cast. Just speculation, but since they worked together on Pretty Woman and she’s based in the UK again, I could see Samantha Barks in contention to play Andy. 

Prima Facie Signed Poster Help  Jun 1 2023, 01:14:19 PM

Hello ! I have a bit of an interesting inquiry! In May I was lucky enough to see Prima Facie on Broadway and was absolutely blown away (I was a big Jodie fan before, but even more so now!). I sadly didn’t have the time to stage door as I attended a matinee and had somewhere to be right after. Is there anyone local to the city who may be willing to be a proxy for me to get a windowcard from the production signed for me? I could send the poster I already bought (it’s thin and design

Into the Woods tour merch  May 20 2023, 01:45:19 PM

For those of you who have been, is the tour selling a window card?

Prima Facie vs. Sidney vs. Grey House  May 13 2023, 12:45:06 PM

Today is the day! Does anyone know if Jodie signs after Matinees? I’d assume not but wanted to ask anyhow. Thanks!

Sarah Silverman's THE BEDWETTER musical at Atlantic Theater Company - Previews  May 9 2023, 12:55:36 AM

I loved this show at The Atlantic last year, as did many other (see previous thread posts). Last I heard is that a workshop is happening/did happen with Stephanie J. Block again attached. Take it with a grain of salt. 

Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team  May 7 2023, 05:18:12 PM

Also worth noting that June 23-25 it was announced that Elena Shaddow will be stepping into the show due to Kelli’s prior commitments. She’s not Kelli’s cover, merely just taking over that weekend. A great opportunity to see Elena who rarely performs in the NYC area anymore.

Lea Michele as Fanny - Funny Girl- Vinyl  May 6 2023, 02:02:00 PM

Does Lea regularly sign after evening performances?

Broadway Discounts  May 4 2023, 11:14:09 PM

Assuming there aren’t any codes for Primia Facie? 

Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team  May 4 2023, 10:21:49 AM

First preview is tomorrow! Anyone from the board going? Can’t wait to hear first reports, I’ll be there next week!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You