News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MollyL

Member Name: MollyL
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Live Blog The Live Sound Of Music
 Dec 6 2013, 07:24:43 AM
Bit of a theater outsider (at least compared to most of you) here...I watched this with my children because it was the Sound of Music, a show I remember seeing and enjoying as a child. Although I had heard Carrie Underwood's name, I couldn't have told you who she was or what she was famous for (and I had never heard of Stephen Moyer). We don't have any sort of cable and I went way, way out of my way to be able to watch this, and yes, we stayed for the whole thing. I believe if NBC were to air
Carrie Underwood to Star in NBC's Live Broadcast of THE SOUND OF MUSIC
 Nov 16 2013, 06:21:28 AM
People with that kind of money could do it for the experience, and I imagine many performers (especially those who take roles in SOM) would love the experience. It doesn't have to be for a year, or anything.
Annie promotions?
 Sep 30 2013, 08:40:56 AM
Thank you!
Annie promotions?
 Sep 29 2013, 07:49:49 PM
Besides the kids go free until 10/31, does anyone know of any Annie promotions right now? I'd like to take my kids but it adds up quickly. I'd do rush but I have more than one child, so we'll need more than two tickets. And we're coming in to the city from a distance and won't be able to wait til the day of to purchase tickets.

Thank you for any assistance.

Songs you can ever hear anyone else sing.... except the original performer!
 Jul 24 2013, 08:24:20 AM
Tommy Korberg's Anthem
I really like Alfie Boe's voice as Valjean. Both of these guys give me chills.

Who will replace Jane Lynch?
 Jun 17 2013, 07:52:48 AM
But don't they need someone who can sing? I only heard Brooke Shields sing once, but it was terrible.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You