News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kelkel113

Member Name: kelkel113
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter Return Policy - Issues
 Dec 8 2018, 07:06:46 PM

Just wanted to report back that by some miracle I was able to get a full refund on the tickets plus fees from Ticketmaster! Phew! 

Harry Potter & the Cursed Child - Wednesday, December 19th Orchestra Tickets
 Dec 6 2018, 05:48:18 PM

Hi! Unfortunately it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get a refund on my tickets since I missed the 14-day refund policy by 1 day. I have 2 Left Orchestra tickets for sale for the Wednesday, December 19th performance. This is a 2-show day. The total for both tickets is $604.50 so it was $150 per part. Not looking to make extra money just get back what I paid plus the Ticketmaster fees. PM me if interested otherwise there will be 2 empty seats and would hate for this to g

Dec 6 2018, 05:24:01 PM

UGH. Frustrating. I would've only missed the cut off by 1 day. I didn't know I wouldn't be available until today and don't have any friends I know who would be willing to pay $300 total for both parts. Have people had any luck reselling their tickets for the full amount? Not trying to make anything off of them just cover the full price plus fees. 

Dec 6 2018, 05:14:00 PM

Hi All! I purchased 2 orchestra tickets to Harry Potter & the Cursed Child back in February 2018 for the 2-show day performance on Wednesday, December 19th. Unfortunately I'm unable to go anymore I remember when I purchased there was a return policy of what I thought was up until 3 days before the performance for a full refund plus refund of the fees. I can't find anything in writing though and Ticketmaster is giving me a difficult time. Does anyone remember what the deal with the refunds was? Otherwise hopefully someone would like to purchase 2 tickets as I will be unable to go and my only option would be a ticket transfer.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Feb 8 2018, 11:08:51 AM

Geez this is like Coachella...I'm 21230! I was able to get tix yesterday for around Christmas time but they were $140 per part in orchestra so was hoping to get a better deal. Not sure if there are gonna be any tickets left by the time I get through.

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
 Oct 18 2017, 04:02:56 PM

So weird! I never received an email telling me I'd receive an access code or would be on standby but I just got an email with one and just bought 2 tix for $80. I only registered once but no one even let me know I'd been picked. Luckily I was by a computer.

Selling tickets for this Wednesday?
 Jul 25 2013, 08:59:12 AM
Thanks for the advice everyone! I did try the TKTS booth yesterday and just as I got up to the person all the options that me and my mother were willing to see had sold out (Cinderella, Jersey Boys, Spiderman had already started, and First Date).

We went to the theaters close to Times Square to see if any had standing room and ended up at the front of a completely sold-out Kinky Boots disappointed that we might not see any show when a poor guy in front of the theater approached us that

Selling tickets for this Wednesday?
 Jul 22 2013, 05:48:04 PM
Does anyone need to sell some tickets for a Broadway performance at 2PM on Wednesday (Cinderella, Kinky Boots, Matilda, anything really)? Me and my mom thought waiting until day-of-performance would be the way to get the cheapest tickets but now I'm not so sure because Kinky Boots and Matilda are selling out fast and the prices aren't going down. So is anyone in a need to get rid of some tickets?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You