News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayBryce

Member Name: BroadwayBryce
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

DEH Standing Room extra ticket for tonight
 Dec 23 2016, 02:28:23 PM

Can I ask how crowded the line was to get standing room? And how many people were there? Trying to plan for the coming week :)

Hamilton Tickets Off Craigslist - Check Validity
 May 12 2016, 12:04:46 AM

If it helps, I have purchased tickets to Hamilton off of craigslist but I did go through a very long process to ensure they were real. My situation may be a little different though because I purchased them the day of. They had a last minute emergency that day and couldn't use them. After emailing him, the guy provided me with his phone number after I had voiced my concerns about tickets fraud. He said he completely understood and would do whatever it takes to ensure they were re

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]
 Mar 29 2016, 11:32:25 PM

Anyone have any audio of Emmy as Angelica? Dying to hear it 

Marilyn- An American Fable
 Nov 13 2015, 12:16:37 AM

Im sure its a long shot, but does anyone have any connection to where I could find a copy of the script for this? I know it was floating around eBay for some time and have been dying to read it

How long will The Visit last?
 May 14 2015, 11:08:13 PM

I was scrolling though TheaterMania's page on discounted tickets and it has The Visit listed as closing September 6th. Is this something official or is that possibly the date they are selling tickets up to?

How long will The Visit last?
 May 14 2015, 11:08:11 PM

I was scrolling though TheaterMania's page on discounted tickets and it has The Visit listed as closing September 6th. Is this something official or is that possibly the date they are selling tickets up to?

More Side Show Reviews
 Dec 7 2014, 11:13:02 PM
In regards to Megan's performance, was she similar to Davie, style wise? Or did she have more of a belt like Padgett?
re: Side Show Previews
 Nov 4 2014, 11:26:10 PM
How has rush been for this? Im trying to rush this next wednesday for the matinee and was curious how the turn out has been. Seats are front row right?
ON THE TOWN previews
 Oct 2 2014, 01:57:08 PM
PalJoey- Where did you find those pictures?? They look stunning!
Pippin cast changes
 Sep 9 2014, 11:44:44 PM
Rachelle Rak was actually in the cast during its run at A.R.T. The poster said that the LP was new to this production but if they only meant the broadway production, it could very well be her.

On the town preview help
 Sep 7 2014, 09:47:10 PM
Hi guys!

Im going to be up in new york on the night of the first preview for On the Town. Im going along with my parents and was just curious if the first preview will be stop and go at all? I know its probably extremely hard to tell but I'm just deciding on seeing this or something else while I'm up here. We are really interested in seeing On the town we just weren't sure what state it would be in on its first preview

Heathers: The Musical Appreciation Thread
 Aug 4 2014, 11:37:59 PM
The applause as the show started was absolutely deafening! The cast was completely on fire and some of the cast, mainly Jessica keenan Wynn, really hammed it up for the last show and gave amazing performances. The stage door was absolutely crazy but the whole cast made sure to sign everyone's playbills and stayed for pictures and to talk.
Heathers Rush
 Jul 25 2014, 02:48:15 PM
I did rush for Heathers 3 times when i was there last week, Ive gotten row D, row J, and front row. The time i got front row, i got to the box office right when it opened at 1, so that may have helped. I can almost guarantee you will get seats no matter what time you go.
I'm looking for a co-book writer
 Jul 25 2014, 02:42:28 PM
PM'd you
Heathers
 Jul 22 2014, 05:27:44 PM
The rhyming of "lawyer" and "sawyer" in freeze your brain is laughable but haven't heard any terrible lyrics. I get that some songs are too playful and such, but "our love is god" and "meant to be yours" are two incredibly dark and haunting songs that i think do really well for the story
Heathers
 Jul 21 2014, 04:18:31 PM
Reading all these posts about the show also allowed me to take a new perspective when eveluating it. Ive seen it 4 times now (student rush is great) and when i brought someone who had never seen the show or movie to it before, the thing that was most shocking to them was how dark it turned really fast. I think that was one of the biggest struggles this show had. For the entirety of the movie, pre-killings, you always get that dark eerie feeling to the story. Its as if you always know this is gon
Heathers
 Jul 20 2014, 08:06:13 PM
Agreed Jordan, Im in college, and found it very enjoyable but the whole time, i had no desire for it to go to broadway in the state it was in.
Heathers
 Jul 20 2014, 08:02:31 PM
My close friend knew someone in the cast, and during a backstage tour that i attended, He told us that their hopes were to take a break, completely re-vamp it, and then try it on Broadway but he mentioned that it was sort of just a hope on their wish list. He said that it just wasn't selling well but that this was something that came with the off broadway tag so a broadway revamp could be in the future
Phantom - Majestic Theater Seating question
 Jun 21 2014, 03:22:11 PM
Okay! We also found tickets for orchestra rows M and N on the side, any word on those?
Phantom - Majestic Theater Seating question
 Jun 21 2014, 02:54:43 PM
Hey guys,

I'm looking to by tickets to Phantom for this weekend and my two choices are row B center mezz, or row O Right orchestra right on the aisle. I've heard I shouldn't sit under the overhang cause you miss some of the effects. Any suggestions??

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You