News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Broadwaygirl202

Member Name: Broadwaygirl202
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2022-2023 Touring Season  Feb 27 2022, 05:59:31 PM

Nashville is announcing tomorrow, the 28th. They already said they are getting Ain’t Too Proud and Hadestown. They said there will be 9 shows total.

Be More Chill or The Prom?  Jun 6 2019, 03:04:04 PM
The Prom!!! I saw 5 shows last week and that was by far my favorite! (I also saw Tootsie, which I loved, Cher, it was fine, Wicked for my 8th time, and Ain’t Too Proud, didn’t care for it)
2019-2020 Touring Season  Apr 12 2019, 01:34:40 PM
I am also curious if Nashville is getting Come From Away, as well as Spongebob and Summer. Please PM me.
2019-2020 Touring Season  Mar 27 2019, 12:55:14 PM
April 16th.
Tootsie Musical  Feb 25 2019, 05:55:22 PM

I tend to agree with macnyc on this one. I ended up seeing it 3 times, thanks to the lottery. By the end of the 3rd viewing, I liked it more than I did the first time. There were too many jokes, most of which I didn’t find particularly funny, the music was in memorable, except for the opening to Act 2, which was pretty funny. The cast is fantastic, although most of the characters they portray aren’t memorable or well thought out. I also saw the Cher Show in Chicago, which I enjoye

On Your Feet Tour Stage Door  Jan 5 2019, 08:16:22 AM

We have waited right by the door every time but once the door person told us we had to wait at the top of the stairs. If they say anything, just wait at the top, but go right to the door first. 

On Your Feet Tour Stage Door  Jan 4 2019, 05:02:04 AM

The stage door in Nashville is to the left of the theater as you walk out. It is some stairs on the side of building. I would check it out before, just to make sure you know where you are going after the show. I haven’t seen the show yet, I’m seeing it in Louisville in March, but I would think at least a few people would come out, but since it’s a matinee, there may not be as many actors stage dooring. Every time I’ve seen shows there, even matinees, I’ve met at

2019-2020 Touring Season  Jan 3 2019, 03:20:41 PM
MTH85 How do you know the date Louisville is announcing? Are you a subscriber? I am and havent gotten an email or anything. If this is true then they are announcing almost a month earlier than last year!
Jersey Boys New World Stages?  Oct 29 2018, 08:33:46 AM
I saw it back in June. I had planned on seeing another show, but it closed in May so this was my only option for a Monday night that both my mom and I would enjoy. I had seen the tour about 7 years ago and liked it a lot. This was originally my least anticipated show of the trip, but my mom and I both ended up loving it! We had understudies for all four leads but we were blown away how good the show was! I would definitely recommend it in this space. It fit perfectly, in my opinion. The cast all
Tootsie - Chicago tryout  Sep 19 2018, 07:09:07 PM

Loving all the positive feedback so far! Seeing it Friday and I cannot wait! Question about the merch. I’m debating on getting the sweatpants. Are they men’s, women’s, unisex? Most shows don’t sell pants so I’m not sure what to expect when it comes to those. Also, does anyone have a picture of what the water bottle looks like? Lastly, I hope they change the artwork. I don’t like the updated version. I think they should do something similar to the movie

The Cher Show  Sep 18 2018, 01:47:58 PM
Yes I did. I got one the end of last week. I live in the Midwest.
Broadway theatre  Aug 11 2018, 01:55:28 PM

Is the correct address 1681 Broadway New York, NY 10019 to send fan mail?

TOOTSIE to open at the Marquis, April 23  Aug 9 2018, 03:00:28 PM
I’m seeing it September 21st. I’m really excited about it. I hope they announce a lottery/rush because I’m traveling from Indiana and I would love to see it multiple times.
Santino Fontana will play the lead in Tootsie the Musical  Jul 13 2018, 09:26:59 PM

I’m planning to see the show the 21st or 22nd and was wondering if they would possibly have a rush/lottery? I know they don’t announce until closer to the show date, but I know the Cher Show had a digital lottery (which I happened to win]. Traveling up just to see the show and would like to be able to see it multiple times.

The Cher Show  Jun 21 2018, 06:34:34 PM

Has anyone tried the digital lottery and if so, where were the seats located?

DEH- Is Michael Park Okay?  Jun 13 2018, 11:10:53 PM
I saw the matinee today and Asa was on. I haven’t heard anything about Michael but hope everything is ok.
New Souvenir Programs  Jun 3 2018, 09:09:16 PM

Any update as to when Mean Girls will have one? Seeing the show next week and would love to have one.

Monday after Tony Awards  May 12 2018, 09:46:12 AM

I has tickets to a show that evening, but found out yesterday that the show is closing at the end of this month. I’ve already done all of the touristy stuff, so if anyone has any suggestions for theater related things to do, please let me know. Im also thinking about seeing another show that evening, so I’m open to suggestions for that as well. 

Goldstein Off-Broadway  Mar 29 2018, 08:19:29 PM

Has anyone seen it yet or plans to see it soon? I am planning on seeing it on a Monday night in June and was wondering how it was being received. There are some amazing people in this show and I hope it does well. Thanks in advance.

Shows you loved the first time, but disliked the second time  Jan 16 2018, 07:43:20 PM

I agree with BroadwayConcierge about Mamma Mia. I saw it on Broadway in 2009 and it was great! I had front row seats, it was my 19th birthday, and I got to see the fabulous Carolee Carmello! I saw it again in July 2014 after they moved to the Broadhurst. The whole experience was lackluster, we were sitting on the extreme right side and the sound was way too loud, and the ensemble didn’t have any energy. The only redeeming thing about it was the three dynamos. Seeing Judy McLane as Donna

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You