News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for secret-soul

secret-soul Profile Photo
Member Name: secret-soul
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Ask me and both our lives will be less complicated.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Schwartz: HUNCHBACK Next for Broadway?  Jan 13 2008, 08:19:17 PM
drew wants bob bob bob cuccioli. lol
re: Terrible experience at THE 39 STEPS today...  Jan 13 2008, 08:18:10 PM
well, either that or the unfortunate who opens the letter will know that the pres of the company has so many menial assistants that the letter will never get to him and then they laugh. i'm sure the people at dell are still laughing at me.
re: Schwartz: HUNCHBACK Next for Broadway?  Jan 13 2008, 07:48:08 PM
they would have to gut a theatre and have the same team on it for it to really work i think. that, and they'd have to not screw with the script. neither version is the novel, but the film is a wretched representation of Hugo's masterpiece compared to Glockner.
re: Terrible experience at THE 39 STEPS today...  Jan 13 2008, 07:40:35 PM
the telemarketing kids are yelled at as part of their training and told to NEVER EVER take ANYONE off the do-not-call list unless they say "put me on the do not call list." even then, it often doesn't happen and i completely sympathize with that. in addition, if you're in the computer system from having purchased tickets before and you're being contacted because of that, call up subs/ticketing and ask them to look you up and make sure that your phone number is listed as "no calls" and your numbe
re: Les Miserables 08/08 Review  Aug 10 2007, 08:19:32 PM
the only part of lea's performance that i LOVE is her "Monsieur I bless your name..Monsieur lay down your burden..." the way the sound is designed for that part is gorgeous. but i love nikki renee's fantine more.
re: Les Miserables 08/08 Review  Aug 10 2007, 02:21:35 PM
I've seen it 8 times and Eponine has never sat. Unless Megan's knee injury was bothering her, I see no reason for that to have happened.
Regardless.
I don't like Max very much either. He's kind of a disappointment. Adam drowns him out and even Adam's not that strong.
Megan is definitely my favorite Eponine of the 4 I've seen in this revival.
I love Rob's Javert. He's SO maniacal and AMAZING. I'm SO happy he came back to do this. His suicide is BRILLIANT.
I didn't like An

re: An Intimate Evening with Drew Sarich  Apr 16 2007, 01:37:30 PM
Wanna get some drinks? Wanna hear some tunes? Wanna help out a VERY important theatre?

Broken Watch is a fabulous theatre run by Drew Decorleto, Theresa Goding, Steven Brumble, and Barrett Hall. BW concentrates soully on new material and predominately new playwrights. A ballsy move for any theatre! These guys choose risky material, and turn out consistently engaging productions on a shoestring budget.

They need our help! The Broken Benefit will be held on Mon., Apr. 23rd at 7:

Drew Sarich as Javert  Apr 13 2007, 10:09:57 PM
We just got word...Drew Sarich will be going on for Javert the whole weekend of May 11-13. Get your tickets now...
re: Sarich and Bohmer Set For Frankenstein  Apr 1 2007, 09:07:57 PM
well no one told Drew he was doing it... Drew OR his agent for that matter.

www.myspace.com/victiminternational

re: New Norm Lewis Article on BWW - with Little Mermaid news...  Mar 28 2007, 06:54:54 PM
in the movie Ariel calls it a concert, but it's a feast. It's a celebration. As for the feud, there's one in the movie that's hinted at. Ursula's been jealous of him forever and I believe it comes up in the second movie as well with Ursula's sister. It would make sense for the production to try and explain that feud more deeply.
re: Lestat?  Mar 26 2007, 06:53:29 PM
Truth be told, the first time I saw it the entire audience (myself included) were looking around for most of the show going....what the eff....in face it really left me wondering who was going to get the worse reviews: Lestat, or 3Penny Opera. Hmm... anyway, I agree that Drew was the strongest part of Lestat. He and Hugh (who, lets face it, this was NOT his strongest role) are the reason I went AGAIN because I HAD to take my roomate to see this nonsense. That very night we decided to go one more
re: The Official Enjolras Understudy Thread  Mar 25 2007, 07:48:15 PM
yes...and he was BRILLIANT.
re: The Official Enjolras Understudy Thread  Mar 24 2007, 11:31:36 PM
I repeat. This isn't about being pissed that Aaron isn't there. It was going to be a tally of the UNDERSTUDIES that DO get to go on when Mr. Lazar is resting up.
re: The Official Enjolras Understudy Thread  Mar 24 2007, 08:53:10 PM
Drew Sarich was on for Aaron at the matinee today and he was brilliant.
Pre-show SDing for Les Miz  Mar 24 2007, 10:32:56 AM
Many of the actors is Les Miz are great for pre-show SDing, but some of them show up very close to call and have less time to sign or chat. Gary is usually there a few minutes before call and if you see him, he WILL stop for you. He's a VERY kind man. The other day, I was standing outside the theatre with some friends around 7:20 and he saw one of us whom he recognized, came over and chilled on the wall with him. That was cool. Adam, Drew, Aaron, and many of the ensemble members WILL stop if you
re: The Official Enjolras Understudy Thread  Mar 21 2007, 01:29:16 AM
He had a concert last night where he rocked out. He was resting his chords today. Don't hate.
re: The Official Enjolras Understudy Thread  Mar 20 2007, 03:52:41 PM
But more importantly, secret-soul, where is your icon from?

a certain happy place

re: Les Miz Running Time  Mar 20 2007, 05:03:22 AM
Act One is about 1:28, Act Two is about 1:07. But I usually see the audience pour out right at the 3-hour mark so...
re: The Official Enjolras Understudy Thread...because it happens all the fr  Mar 19 2007, 12:31:26 AM
Nehal's been on a few times in the past few weeks too.

Aaron must be a wreck. Whether he is or not, his understudies go on a lot.

Which is why this thread was created.

Because EVERYONE kept bringing it up in the other threads.

re: Drew Sarich @ Ars Nova 3/19  Mar 19 2007, 12:15:31 AM
it's heeeeeereeee!!!

tonight tonight tonight!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You