News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ShoshanaFan92

ShoshanaFan92 Profile Photo
Member Name: ShoshanaFan92
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: A Little Night Music  Aug 24 2007, 01:21:40 AM
yeah! he's got plenty of stuff. deffinately
re: Your favourite overture?  Jul 13 2007, 11:45:57 PM
Cats.
A Little Night music.. its amazing

re: SPIDERMAN: THE MUSICAL Given the Green Light  Apr 21 2007, 11:45:29 PM
"Are any musicals really necessary? What is WITH bursting into song and chroeographed dance routines anyway?!"

So i have a question for you.. if you believe that WHY ARE YOU ON THIS WEBSITE!? honestly if you don't like musicals this website may not be for you

re: favorite female broadway singe  Apr 10 2007, 10:26:32 PM
is that like idina + shoshana?
re: if you know a lot about musicals...  Feb 23 2007, 10:23:10 AM
seussical.. u may think its a bit childish sounding.. but its just such an amazingly fun show. There are so many parts and you can make the ensemble as big as you want. It's so much fun to do.
What Broadway Character Do You Relate To?  Feb 10 2007, 11:35:45 PM
defyingravity11- it is true eric, you are freakishly identical to man in chair. (this is lindsey by the way)
re: Shoshana  Jan 2 2007, 05:36:11 PM
you can see ilove shoshana.. hense the username... and the signature. haha. but um... i just think she's inspirational no matter what she does, whether it's a solo album or broadway. She really just seems to love herself for everything she is and always uses her voice amazingly and never tries to sound like anyone else but herself... i really admire that. thats all i have to say.
re: Favorite Male Sondheim Solo  Dec 28 2006, 09:58:16 AM
being alive from company.. its amazing
re: Learning about A Little Night Music  Oct 27 2006, 03:46:52 PM
I did A little Night Music at The Elmwood Playhouse in Nyack back in November. I was Fredrika (Desire's daughter). I loved it so much. It was one of the best experiences of my life. The show did really well, but some people said the first act ran a little long. That was really the only problem we had, it was lengthy. The story line is amazing and the music obviously.. i mean Sondheim ! It was a pretty different work for him, but yet you could still tell it was him. I loved it and really grew fro
re: You know you're a Broadway musical fan when...  Aug 1 2006, 01:42:13 AM
you know you're a broadway musical fan when you start singing spelling bee every time you say good-bye
re: You know you're a Broadway musical fan when...  Aug 1 2006, 01:39:51 AM
omg!! me and my friend were just talking about that!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You