News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RightAmerica

Member Name: RightAmerica
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Jack Black to play King Herod in JCS benefit
 Aug 2 2006, 10:18:05 PM
A blasphemous show. I at the very least hope the cast it traditonally.
re: The Mystery of Edwin Drood
 Aug 2 2006, 08:28:43 PM
It is part of the agenda. Good Luck with the Show.
re: Casting by Race
 Aug 2 2006, 08:27:54 PM
Probably not, Wiggums2, since the author clearly doesn't want it that way.
re: I'm dreaming of a White Christmas
 Aug 2 2006, 08:22:42 PM
You should see HOLIDAY INN too. There are some sweet scenes in it that pc crowd always have cut when it airs on television. Enjoy!
re: Hugh Jackman : Carousel
 Aug 2 2006, 08:20:25 PM
As long as Hytner takes a more traditional approach to the casting of the show rather than the historically and genetically improbable one he took for the revival.
re: Casting by Race
 Aug 2 2006, 05:16:00 PM
I agree with The Distinctive Baritone: Color-blind casting is mostly WRONG.
re: Hugh Jackman : Carousel
 Aug 2 2006, 04:59:25 PM
I hope the rest of casting is tradtional too.
re: Christian Chenoweth
 Aug 2 2006, 04:33:18 PM
The Distintive Baritone and have the same ideas when it comes to so-called non-traditional casting. We agree that is it wrong.

So I don't take the rest of his remarks too seriously.

As for the others, I don't know why gotham and I have been confused. I'm still reading his past posts.

I think Chenoweth should sing more at the White House.

re: Intermission....nice break or huge distraction
 Aug 2 2006, 04:28:52 PM
It is often a much needed respite for the audience. Also a chance to leave when the subject matter is offesive.
re: The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas Actor's Fund?
 Aug 2 2006, 03:27:41 PM
I think that show is anti-christian, anti-american, anti-family values, anti-law enforcement. It promotes sinful behavior. The best thing I can say about it is that it does - it the case of one character - depicts her in the station of life that her people are best suited for.

It saddens my heart that actors must resort to p*rnograhy to raise money for themselves.

re: The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas Actor's Fund?
 Aug 2 2006, 03:20:08 PM
I pray not.
re: Christian and Children Theatres
 Aug 2 2006, 03:15:34 PM
I don't know about that theatre. But good luck. Try to stay clear of the degenerates in the theatre. Your avatar disturbs me.
re: Heather Headly wants to get back on stage
 Aug 2 2006, 02:47:19 PM
Fosse76, she probably was trying to mimic Jesse Jackson.
re: Heather Headly wants to get back on stage
 Aug 2 2006, 02:32:21 PM
She could do something in THE COLOR PURPLE or the LION KING. Both are ethnic shows.
re: I'm dreaming of a White Christmas
 Aug 2 2006, 02:15:43 PM
How could you not love any show show called WHITE CHRISTMAS. I didn't make the time to see it when I had the chance.

For a jewish man not born in the United States to write such a truly christian and American song is one of those God works in mysterious ways scenarios.

If it comes to town again, I'll make sure I see it.

re: Is Broadway Gay???
 Aug 2 2006, 01:49:01 PM
Well there is a large community of anti-christian, anti-family values artists(for lack of a better word) working in the theatre today. Their agenda is to promote homosexuality and they are succeeding. I pray it stops. I ask others to pray too.

re: Broadway and AMERICAN IDOL
 Aug 1 2006, 10:18:44 PM
Well, I suppose now that Clay Aiken has sinned against the lord she can be in SPRING AWAKENING.
re: Spring Awakening
 Aug 1 2006, 09:57:45 PM
I was forced to read the original play in college by some communist professor. Disgusting! I hope that filth doesn't make it to broadway. It really should be banned.
re: NYC HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!
 Aug 1 2006, 09:49:30 PM
Be careful of the undesireables. They are everywhere in that city.
re: Kelly Bishop, A Chorus Line
 Aug 1 2006, 09:35:53 PM
Didn't see her do it, but she must have been a great dancer. It is a "dance" show after all.

I saw her do that play about the black sodomite that fakes his way into her apartment and pretends some actors son. Very odd play, but she was very good given the material.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You