News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BWayRookie

BWayRookie Profile Photo
Member Name: BWayRookie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Haylie Duff
 Aug 16 2006, 02:07:39 PM
I didn't think she was mean, she was really sweet to us at the stage door. Somebody commented on her dress, she thanked them and said she wears it a lot because it is so hot (it was when there was record-breaking heat a few weeks ago). She gave as many people autographs as she could and we got a picture with her. I said she must be tired (I kinda feel stupid for saying it now, haha) and she was like "oh no it's no problem" (something to that effect).

She wasn't bad, but her singing v

re: Broadway for Halloween
 Aug 7 2006, 12:07:03 PM
I don't know if I would rather be Mimi from the play or the movie. The movie seems like it would have more choices and be easier to find clothes for...but the play seems more recognizable?
Broadway for Halloween
 Aug 6 2006, 03:53:16 PM
I didn't know which board to post this on, so I hope this is appropriate.

Has anyone ever gone as someone from a Broadway play for Halloween?

I am thinking of being Mimi this Halloween...but I don't know what outfit to go with. I'm a college kid, so I'm on a tight budget and want something I can find around the house or for cheap at a vintage place, haha. Does anyone know where I can find pictures of outfits that Mimi wears?

Thanks!

re: please help!
 Aug 5 2006, 05:46:30 PM
Sorry, posted twice.
re: please help!
 Aug 5 2006, 05:46:11 PM
I went to NYC for the first time this week. I saw RENT and Hairspray...and now I'm remembering how much I love plays and I think I am about to be addicted!!

After Hairspray, I went to the Stardust Diner because it was reccommended to me by my cousin. It was fun...all the waiters sing as they are serving you, and my waiter made be get up and dance with him infront of the restaurant, haha. It's a fun environment.

re: Hottest person on broadway?
 Aug 5 2006, 05:33:19 PM
Why hasn't Aaron Tveit been mentioned yet? I don't know if it's just the clothes/style he had in the play, but I was drooling for 2 hours. (Hairspray)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You