News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Look_Out_Broadway

Look_Out_Broadway Profile Photo
Member Name: Look_Out_Broadway
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

You Know you're a B'way geek when...
 Nov 26 2006, 06:50:02 PM
i always do this, but whenever i'm just talking i might say something and then realize that's it's from a show and start reciting/singing the song...
re: Most Difficult Broadway Song To Sing?
 Nov 26 2006, 06:42:27 PM
oh and

"Funny" - City Of Angels

re: Most Difficult Broadway Song To Sing?
 Nov 26 2006, 06:39:47 PM
if i had to pick one i would say it would have 2 be....

"And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going" - Dreamgirls

re: Reccomendations for a song that shows off range
 Nov 6 2006, 10:16:47 PM
thanks i'll have 2 listen 2 that one
Reccomendations for a song that shows off range
 Nov 6 2006, 10:00:24 PM
Hello everyone!

So i'm gonna audition for Hairspray, the show at the International Thespian Festival, but i'm at a loss for what song to sing for when i do audition...

So i'm just wonderin if anyone has any reccomendations for what to sing... thanks for any advice!!!

re: The new and improved Broadway name game
 Aug 26 2006, 05:27:19 PM
ok this is a reply to MAMMA-MIA so...

As Bees In Honey Drown

re: what shows can you recite?
 Aug 26 2006, 05:24:46 PM
i'm gonna get killed 4 this but CATS....
re: Worst broadway or off-broadway musical/play you've ever seen?
 Aug 12 2006, 12:17:18 PM
ok, so its pretty obvious NO ONE liked Lestat... I never saw it but i wanna know why it was so bad cause there was a HUGE buzz about it... and most of what I've seen I liked so ya...
re: Can you call 'Cats' a musical?
 Aug 12 2006, 11:58:46 AM
to ghostlight2, "welcome?" meaning what??? and i've finally decided that you can't like CATS or think its good... you love it or you hate it!!!!!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: DOGS- The Musical
 Aug 11 2006, 11:12:03 PM
i honestly don't think it would work just because i don't think people can be dogs as good as cats and they're not as interesting to watch as cats so ya, but it would be intresting to see like a rough draft of it ya know???
re: Can you call 'Cats' a musical?
 Aug 11 2006, 10:51:38 PM
hello!!! So CATS seems to me to be the most misunderstood musical by everyone here!!! Obviously!!!. And let me tell you what CATS is really about cause you obviously are idiots!!! :) So first of all, no one has pointed out that the WHOLE show the CATS are communicating to the auidence... So in my opinion the show is breaking the 4th wall and trying to get the auidence involved with the show somehow. Now its not mean conflict, but the CATS are creating a conflict with the auidence and making you
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You