News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Michael P.

Michael P. Profile Photo
Member Name: Michael P.
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Constantine Maroulis-Wedding Singer OFFICIAL Announcement
 Aug 27 2006, 04:37:23 PM
Thanks for the reply - 75% stage time sounds very good to me. Constantine is gonna be AMAZING in this role!

I have just purchased tickets to see my first Broadway play. I'll be seeing WS on Sept. 16th - 8pm show. Seats are in the first row - Mezzanine right side.

2 "newbie" questions:

1. Are these seats gonna seem far away from the stage (up too high)?

2. Cameras/video cameras allowed?

Thanks.

Aug 26 2006, 08:56:47 AM
For those of you who have seen this production, approx. what percentage of the time is "Sammy" on stage?

Aug 23 2006, 06:50:14 PM
My sincere congratulations to Constantine...this is just thrilling to hear that he has signed on for 8 weeks as Sammy.

No, he isn't going to cut his hair - a wig of the finest 80's mullet-ish style shall be worn (pics, please!)

His fans all know that he's capable of creating magic on the stage.

and yes...he is hysterically funny!

Let it rip, greekboy....

re: American Idol to Join Wedding Singer
 Aug 23 2006, 01:21:25 AM

Found the show schedule and ticketing information - thanks again!

Hope you all have a nice evening. There are some very nice people here - quite impressed.

Aug 23 2006, 01:05:11 AM
>>I don't think Matt had any intention of leaving the show, so that would mean they're buying out the remainder of his contract and replacing him with Constantine.<<

Thanks for the answer about Matt. How common is this practice of buying out an actor's contract prior to the end of a run?

Is there a link on this site that would give the showtimes/days for this play? Also, link to buy tickets that explains seat pricing? Was wondering if any of these show times may alread

Aug 23 2006, 12:17:06 AM
Note to all new people in here: must watch video clip linked to above - now I get it.

The hair? 80's mullet-ish.

Sammy is passionate - real about his music.

Those of us who caught a show on Constantine's recent tour that just ended last week in Hampton Beach, NH most definitely will say the same is true of him...

Question: If Constantine is going to play Sammy, why is Matt Saldivar leaving the production? (sorry if this was already discussed earlier).

Aug 23 2006, 12:00:31 AM
Sounds interesting, actually...describe the bad haircut?

ETA: Thanks - will watch the video. I'm sure other new people here may enjoy watching, too.

Aug 22 2006, 11:56:19 PM
Can anyone here describe the character of "Sammy" in more detail...for those of us who have yet to see this play?? Thanks.
 Aug 22 2006, 11:44:05 PM
Has there been a formal announcement of which role he's being considered for??
 Aug 22 2006, 11:40:33 PM
If Constantine gets a role in this production, it will bring in MANY new fans to the show, from all across the country...a very good thing, right??

Say what you will about American Idol - his live performances on that show were broadcast to many millions of people each week. The amazing power of television, folks. And without a doubt he's got the looks, talent and charisma to guarantee his fans of all ages will want to see him when he's on Broadway.

Aug 22 2006, 10:50:38 PM
News that Constantine may be appearing on Broadway in "The Wedding Singer" is exciting - of course it is going to draw in some new posters who are fans of his.

Constantine has a much larger fanbase than some people here realize, and there are MANY, MANY of them who would be thrilled at the chance to fly into NYC from all over the country for the opportunity to experience him performing LIVE on Broadway!!!!!!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You