News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Byron72689

Member Name: Byron72689
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Will Dreamgirls be the next Chicago?
 Oct 19 2006, 10:24:50 PM
Yeah Bee wants a Tony but I doubt she will do Broadway soon.
re: DREAMGIRLS TRAILER now at MTV.com
 Oct 19 2006, 06:18:05 PM
Jennifer isnt on cuz they want the big 3 names to pull people in. However, when they leave the theater..they all will be screamin JHud. Its marketing guys...nothing new
re: I saw Color Purple this Sunday.
 Oct 12 2006, 06:58:20 AM
I said I understood the purpose of the 50s theme, but I wish they didnt add it.
re: I saw Color Purple this Sunday.
 Oct 11 2006, 08:50:49 PM
Sorry. Yes...take my review serious. SO what if I mispelled a few names. I have studied acting and I know what Im talkin bout. Yes..Lachanze was in it. They put the end of the movie(when Celie was grown up) in the 50s. Nettie even came in a car...I was like..ok......
I saw Color Purple this Sunday.
 Oct 9 2006, 11:00:44 PM
I thought it was good, however I was expecting more. I live neat Savannah, GA and I have seen Savannah put on better plays than this which kinda sucks cuz this is suppose to be BROADWAY!! The 1st half was way better than the 2nd, but the movie was like that too. However, I thot they was gonna fix that but they didnt. The 50s theme didnt work all that well for me either. I got it, but....I just wish they did not add it. They added a lot of comedic elements to it and it worked sometimes(the
re: Dreamgirls - Official Trailer
 Oct 3 2006, 10:23:36 PM
Deena(Beyonce)- Listen
 Aug 27 2006, 12:25:08 PM
I heard the song and I was quite surprised. Deena belts a lot. However, its a controled type of belt tho. I guess they want Deena to find her voice, but still not be able to compare to Effie soul-inspired voice. Its a very good song and I see this bein one of those songs people will be singing on American Idol for years to come. Anyone wants? I'll try 2 upload the song and post it.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You