News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for GreenFinch2

GreenFinch2 Profile Photo
Member Name: GreenFinch2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Longest running ANYTHING
 Nov 2 2006, 03:52:00 PM
I went to a community theatre performance of Amadeus once ... it had to be around three hours and it felt like it would never end. My old high school did Kiss Me Kate once and, though it was probably the best show they've pulled off in the four years I went there, it dragged itself out. I don't remember the final time but it was quite long. I did like it though so it wasn't too bad.
re: Dracula in New Jersey
 Oct 30 2006, 07:45:38 PM
I saw it on Saturday ... it didn't impress me ... all the music seemed to sound the same and, IMHO the female leads were a bit of a let down compared to the men. The people who sat next to me actually left during intermission. All in all, though, it was nice to get out for the evening and I have gone to that theatre since I was little so it was enjoyable to go back, even if the performance wasn't that great.

oh, and for BSoBW2: "How to you choose?" was in the show ... I'm not sure about

re: Best Broadway Lyric?
 Sep 11 2006, 07:55:00 PM
I agree on "A Little Priest"
Sondheim is just amazing!

"The history of the world my sweet

Oh, Mr. Todd, Ooh Mr. Todd, what does it tell?

Is who gets eaten and who gets to eat!

And Mr. Todd, too Mr. Todd, who gets to sell!"

I also love any line from "Being Alive" because it is just such a deep song about what it means to love and be loved.

And I don't know why but I love how in Leonard Bernstein's Candide, when Cunegunda (sorry about

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You