News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Emilie!

Emilie! Profile Photo
Member Name: Emilie!
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sweeney Todd In Minneapolis!
 Feb 4 2008, 07:39:39 PM
Is anyone else going this weekend? I'm going on the Saturday matinee... really looking forward to it! I've heard great things about the show and the cast.

One thing I'm curious about though... does the State Theatre have a stage door? I saw Spelling Bee there, and the cast just... walked out after the show.

re: help me decide what to see!!!
 Nov 13 2006, 05:55:52 PM
Spelling Bee for sure!
re: BC/EFA on National Tours?
 Nov 12 2006, 10:13:58 PM
^
It's an AIDS charity, I believe! :]

re: Spelling Bee (Tour)- Nov.10.- Minneapolis
 Nov 12 2006, 07:03:18 PM
I was there on Saturday! I got to meet four cast members (Miguel Cervantes, Eric Petersen, Sarah Stiles, and Michael Zahler), it was awesome! I got pictures also. :]

The show itself was hilarious. During I Speak Six Languages, Katie Boren almost fell down the stairs. My friend Therese got a Goobers pack thrown at her by Chip because he threw one long throw into the box seats by us. Did you get a signed program? They were giving them for donations of 10 dollars for the AIDS c

Spelling Bee Love
 Nov 12 2006, 06:56:57 PM
Let's just say my experiance at the bee was... AWESOME! Sorry if this post is long but I have to get this out!

So the play in itself was incredible. I went with most of my family and two of my best friends. (In Minneapolis). During Chip's Lament, Miguel Cervantes threw a Goobers really hard, and it landed in the 'box seats' that we were sitting in, in the aisle my friend Therese was in. Afterwards, they said some cast members were collecting donations for AIDS.

So we outsid

re: Spelling Bee Audience Participation Question.
 Nov 7 2006, 06:26:14 PM
Ah.

well. Crap!

re: Spelling Bee Audience Participation Question.
 Nov 5 2006, 07:23:40 PM
Thank you!

I guess I'm just curious about the balcony thing now, because I think it'd be an awesome experience, but I'm worried about it.

Spelling Bee Audience Participation Question.
 Nov 5 2006, 06:58:22 PM
I'm seeing Spelling Bee in Minneapolis this week... (yes I know, yay!), and I'm wondering how the whole audience participation thing works. I'm sitting in a box seat also, would that wreck my chances of being picked?

I know of course it wouldn't work for the prayer of the comfort councelor, but I'm just wondering. :]

Spelling Bee Tour
 Oct 15 2006, 10:56:10 AM
Ehh I really prefer the Sarah videos. I don't know, I just think that Leaf's could be better.
re: Mistakes on cast recordings...
 Oct 6 2006, 05:58:36 PM
Ahahah I just listened to that and totally noticed it! It's really noticeable, also.
Spelling Bee
 Oct 6 2006, 05:34:17 PM
I can't wait! Eee. I get to see it in November in Minneapolis, it's so exciting. I just love Spelling Bee and it'll be my first time seeing it live.
re: Spelling Bee tour review- first show!
 Sep 23 2006, 10:56:42 AM
I'm so glad that the tour's going well, I can't wait until it comes to Minneapolis!

Just wondering, but when do you sign up for being in the bee? Did you hae to do that when you ordered tickets...? Just wondering!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You