News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for i_heart_roger_bart

i_heart_roger_bart Profile Photo
Member Name: i_heart_roger_bart
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.myspace.com/sing_you_pricks
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Leaving a show before it ends, letting your friends cut the rush line, and other lessons in 'etiquette'...
 Aug 6 2011, 02:47:40 PM
I had to "moderate" this garbage this morning. Got to the H2$ rush at 6:30. There were three people in front of me. All individuals. Come 9:00am, some RUDE woman, who I've since called every name in the book (based solely on her poor manners. my seat is rather good.), walks up to the girl at the very front who'd been sitting there since 5:30am to ask her to buy two tickets so she could have one. This woman posed it in such a passive-aggressive way that the girl seemed to have felt like she had t
re: Anyone Know if any of the Young Frankenstein cast is going to be replac
 Jan 26 2008, 06:37:56 AM
Pretty sure KyleStephanie just said twice that she'd heard that around the Hilton, so I don't think she's making stuff up for kicks..
re: Young Frankenstein Rocks (if you didn't see the producers first)
 Jan 21 2008, 02:01:59 PM
This is the reason I hate these boards. None of you can just leave it alone. Yeah, the kid spelled things wrong, but you clearly knew what he/she meant! It's really pathetic that the majority of people on this board just love to rip people to shreds when they misspell something or have a different opinion. It really makes me sad for you. I mean, nothing in your life must be fulfilling enough so you feel the need to come here and be prententious jerks.

I graduated high school many

re: Ok, I don't understand why Young Frankenstein is so underrated
 Jan 20 2008, 03:04:33 AM
"The fact that so many people are loving this show makes me wonder about the future of Broadway musicals. The bar keeps falling lower and lower."

Now, I respect your dislike of the show. That's fine. Your opinion is your own and absolutely respected. But I disagree with the forementioned statement. Something you find mediocre and substandard might be something brilliant and fun to someone else. Not everyone is a Broadway connaisseur.

Personally, I think Phantom is the most hor

re: You think there should be a Little Shop Of Horrors revival?
 Jan 19 2008, 03:30:31 PM
I really liked what Kerry Butler did with the role of Audrey in the revival cast. I really enjoyed her in LSOH. I'm not a big fan of Ellen Greene. I know, I know, I've just committed a sin by saying so, but it's true. I can't stand her.
re: Biggest celebrity surprise performances on Broadway?
 Jan 18 2008, 09:44:54 AM
Tony Danza surprised me during his run in The Producers last year.

Until then, I didn't know that you didn't need any talent or skill whatsoever to be a part of a theatrical profession.

re: Broadway Crush?
 Jan 2 2008, 03:32:28 AM
Roger Bart and Hunter Foster.
re: GO SEE the OFF-BROADWAY 'FRANKENSTEIN'
 Nov 25 2007, 02:18:45 AM
I'm glad to see that peace has been restored to this thread. But I do have to say..

"To go to lengths as to insinuate the fact that people are "con artstis" or "crazy whoever fans" is just simply ridiculous. It truly is sad to see the levels of garbage users have posted on this board..."

That might have been one of THE most truthful things ever put on these boards. There seems to be so much rage and hatred in so many people on these boards. Even if the topic is something t

re: Roger Bart Missing Performances of Young Frankenstein
 Oct 29 2007, 09:25:57 PM
I'm curious to hear how that goes.
re: Roger Bart Scheduled to Return to YF
 Oct 29 2007, 04:22:09 AM
Just because it's a lower back injury doesn't mean it's damning his existence. Yes, he has a herniated disc, but the severity of this varies. My aunt herniated a disc about a month ago. However, she did not herniate it bad enough (even though it was caused due to erratic movement-- as I assume Roger's was as well) to where she was out of submission for months. She was on her back for about 2-3 weeks tops and now she's good as new.

I guess my point being that despite it being a back inju

Oct 28 2007, 10:42:51 PM
I can see both sides (Wanna Be A Foster and Tkt2Ride). But the health and well-being of a person does, or SHOULD override an expensive investment.
 Oct 27 2007, 04:59:02 PM
SamIAm, you stole every word I was about to say. Thank you for that. =)

Seriously, though, the health and wellness of Bart, or any actor for that matter, is more important than, dare I say it, the well-being of a Broadway show. You can work through lots of injuries, but an injury to the back is nothing to mess around with.

Out of sheer curiosity, if there is anyone going tonight, I'm curious as to whether or not he was there and how much pain he seems to be in.

Hopef

Oct 27 2007, 12:05:29 AM
I, myself, am guilty of your last two statements, Tkt2Ride.
 Oct 26 2007, 10:18:33 PM
I'd just hate for him to further injure himself by doing this. I'm going to see this show in January, and to be honest, I'd rather have the sound of mind knowing that Roger is healthy and not literally killing himself up there, than to see him in YF. I'd be disappointed, but I'd rather be able to SEE Roger perform again one day!
re: Roger Bart Missing Performances of Young Frankenstein
 Oct 24 2007, 08:31:57 PM
First of all..

"On what planet is Matthew Broderick a "force"?"
THANK YOU.

Secondly...

"I don't know why everyone's writing Roger Bart off."
THANK YOU AGAIN.

re: When will Roger Bart be back in YF??
 Oct 23 2007, 12:57:30 PM
It would make a difference to me. =)
As long as he heals and feels good to go and is back by January 10th.. I'm happy. But of course Bart's well-being is more important than him being in the show.

Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on Forbidden Broadway : Rude Awakening
 Oct 22 2007, 10:15:53 PM
Gaaaaah!!!! I love your picture with Jimmy Borstelmann!!!! <3333 He's the greatest guy ever. Note my avatar. LOL. I like that you did this. Fantastic.
re: Frankenstein 10/21
 Oct 21 2007, 09:21:55 PM
Anyone know if this show might run longer than January 6th? I wanted to go see it on my birthday (January 11th) and I was wondering if anyone knew if they were going to extend the run or not?

I'd really like to see it, despite the mixed reviews. =)

re: Why Should We Be Okay With a Substitute Lead?
 Aug 20 2007, 04:29:58 PM
I love the three pages of "I like understudies"/"I don't like understudies". I don't think the original poster was trying to say they didn't like understudies. (Correct me if I'm mistaken) I think the point is that sometimes you have your heart set on seeing a certain performer. Personally, if it were up to me, I'd care to see the entire cast and ensemble in the show. However, like some have said, some understudies are far superior to the usual performer.

And in the line of replacemen

re: what tony catergories will Young Frankenstein most definetly get nomina
 Aug 2 2007, 03:46:10 AM
I just wanna see it. It doesn't matter to me what it gets nominated for, if anything at all. But it is fun to speculate.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You