News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Angel of Music2

Angel of Music2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Angel of Music2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Xanadu on Tour?
 Sep 24 2008, 05:50:22 PM
Thanks for the link and answering my question.

But you know, BrodyFosse123, you don't have to be rude. I dont' mean to be a hypocrite, but I see this often on this board and I want to say something.

The point of a discussion thread is to talk about things and a lot of people use it to get information from others, am I wrong? You're putting down everyone that isn't as all-knowing-about-Broadway or resourceful as you. IF you have no sympathy for people who you unconsciously thin

Xanadu on Tour?
 Sep 24 2008, 01:42:34 PM
Is there any possibility that Xanadu could go on tour anytime soon... or ever?! I want to see it so bad. It sucks living all the way across the country. Any chance that anyone from the OBC would go on the tour if there was one?
re: Broadway Posters?
 Aug 1 2008, 07:47:03 PM
Already have. I'm not getting much better.
Broadway Posters?
 Aug 1 2008, 07:20:26 PM
Can you only buy Broadway posters at stage related companies like Playbill or the production itself with their souvenirs? Is there another place where I can buy bway posters... and a cheaper price?

Also, I know a lot of posters are like a posterboard kind of material. Are there some sold thin, like movie posters you can buy in stores? Wouldn't that make it somewhat cheaper? *shrug*

I don't really want to pay $20 + shipping for a poster, you know.

re: Which Wicked songbook?
 Jul 30 2008, 07:54:21 PM
I think Borders overprices their items. But if you're a member you get sent discounts all the time. Still, it's a little of a hassle.

How much does Colony Records sell for?

I ordered off amazon.com. It was on sale for $12! So I was happy.

re: Kerry Butler, Anika Noni Rose and more featured in Variety piece on charities
 Jul 29 2008, 11:56:33 PM
Yeah, Kerry is a great performer with a very sweet heart... and she can be so silly at times. I love her!
re: Which Wicked songbook?
 Jul 29 2008, 11:52:17 PM
Yeah, an easy book did come out, but I want to get as close to the compositions as possible without over whelming myself too much.

I tried looking in stores for the piano accompaniment, but I can never find it. Only the p/v and the easy.

Thanks so much for your opinion!

re: How is the current cast of WICKED?
 Jul 29 2008, 05:02:33 PM
I love Kerry Ellis!! My friend in the uk showed me her recording of DG on her CD titled Wicked in Rock. It's really amazing. I listen to it over and over again.

Have fun tomorrow!

Which Wicked songbook?
 Jul 29 2008, 04:42:20 PM
If you could quickly help me out that'd be great. Which book would you recommend? The piano/vocal arrangement or the vocal with piano accompaniment? I know both are not for the novice, but which one is easier?
re: Shaiman, Wittman, and Waters to write HAIRSPRAY film sequel
 Jul 24 2008, 10:22:44 PM
I'm not really liking this idea. Is it too late to say no?!

Well, if they do, I'll only drop dead in excitement if they had the OBC. Wouldn't that be the greatest?! The fact that they would be totally the wrong age doesn't matter to me, really.

Okay, fine. Unrealistic. But atleast give them a cameo! I mean c'mon. Without them, there may not even BE a Hairspray fan base. They're the ones who kicked it off. The original movie actors got cameos. Why can't the OBC who rea

re: Britney Spears As Sandy
 Jul 9 2008, 03:43:43 PM
I'm honestly happy that people still like Britney. I can't help but feel bad for her instead of totally reject her. I mean for so many years she was my favorite artist... as she was for many other elementary school girls.

I want so bad for her to make a full turn around and kick the bashing media in the arsh!

For the role of Sandy, I think she might have done well if it was before her bad girl change. She had the image of a sweet girl. And obviously she wouldn't have a prob

re: Happy 1st birthday! XANADU.....
 Jul 9 2008, 03:26:28 PM
What?! It's already been a year?! That's crazy! It feels like just a few months ago that I found out Kerry was gonna star in it. Oh, wow. It's going so strong it's like it just came out.

Happy Birthday XANADU and may you run... atleast until the day I finally see you... which will be a long time. Lol. But I'm still crazy about you!!

Lave yooo!!

re: Beauty and the Beast transfer... why did it switch theaters?
 Jul 8 2008, 12:25:48 AM
Oh. Ha! Thanks Winston89.
re: Beauty and the Beast transfer... why did it switch theaters?
 Jul 7 2008, 10:24:13 PM
Sorry if this is a stupid question. I'm not as all knowing as you all, but... I thought that Beauty and the Beast was altogether over. So did it close or did it just switch to a different theatre?
re: Shrek Casting ideas?
 May 21 2007, 01:33:53 PM
And Norbert is a great idea.

Okay. I was just watching Shrek 2 in my last period class. As I was watching I was thinking about Megan Hilty and how I was excited to hear her in the 3rd movie. Then I it hit me. Megan can totally be Fiona. What a coincidence to find this thread my next class. *shrugg*

This will sound totally wrong, but Megan kinda looks like the ogre Fiona. But I'm not saying she looks ugly. I think Megan is one of the most gorgeous women on earth and I lo

re: Shrek Casting ideas?
 May 21 2007, 01:16:36 PM
"Before I opened the thread, I knew there would be a Harvey/Idina joke."

What Harvey/Idina joke?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You