News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for NOB88

Member Name: NOB88
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Oct 7 2018, 03:50:16 PM

hamiltonstradition said: "Bwayfan292 said: "I would love to see Adrienne Warren or Janet dacal as angelica"

I found $72 center orchestra ROW B seats in Chicago yesterday! Jennie Harney was Angelica, and Brittany Campbell was Eliza.

Tamar Greene (GW), Jamaal Fields-Green (Laurens/Phillip), Ebrin Stanley (Madison), and Akron Watson (Burr) had great chemistry with Miguel! Chicago is in AMAZING hands.
"

That sounds great. I am look

Casting rumors /announcemrnts on upcoming out of towns  Apr 2 2018, 10:25:50 AM

https://www.broadwayworld.com/equity-audition/BEETLEJUICE-National-Theatre-2018-18132

This is a current casting notice. Auditions are for 4/11 & 13 2018

"Bulldozer: The Ballad of Robert Moses" off-Broadway  Dec 31 2017, 05:49:33 PM
Not exactly vacation. He previously booked to perform at their main resort for New Year's eve.
"Bulldozer: The Ballad of Robert Moses" off-Broadway  Nov 30 2017, 11:57:51 AM

I had plans to go but my NYC trip got cancelled.  I know people that are going.

STEVE KAZEE doing industry reading of THE STING  Sep 27 2017, 07:19:11 PM

Now that Kazee has committed to Pretty Woman, who might do The Sting?

NBC's next live musical...  May 13 2017, 07:15:24 PM

Constantine is doing Judas at the Muny in St Lewis this June. Good warm up.

Will Something Rotten change theaters?  Apr 23 2016, 04:43:15 PM

Any rumors on replacement cast?

Falsettos to Return to Bway Fall 2016  Mar 31 2016, 09:58:17 PM

So what about Something Rotten? When will it close? Who might replace Borle?

First Preview of NERDS has been canceled  Feb 15 2016, 12:05:19 AM

There was a developmental lab April of 2015 with Wesley Taylor.

http://m.playbill.com/news/article/charlie-pollock-wesley-taylor-lauren-molina-patti-murin-cast-in-lab-of-broadway-bound-nerds-345452

First Preview of NERDS has been canceled  Feb 12 2016, 10:25:45 PM

Wasn't Wesley Taylor attached to this at one time?

Grease Live! Official Thread  Jan 8 2016, 08:59:38 PM

I finally saw a TV commercial for this tonight. Has anyone seen a commercial prior to tonight?

DADDY LONG LEGS to stream LIVE online  Dec 11 2015, 05:41:49 PM

From twitter:

Ken Davenport ‏@kendavenport  14m14 minutes ago

Look for a blog next week recapping the whole thing with stats, info and more! #DaddyLongLegsLive http://ow.ly/VMGU0

Grease: Live casting  Oct 23 2015, 08:45:45 PM

broadwayboy223 said: "Can Julianne even sing? "

Well some might call it singing. But she is an amazing dancer. 

Theater in LA  Oct 1 2015, 07:45:16 PM

jbm2 said: "Breaking Through at Pasadena Playhouse looks interesting. They are hoping for a Broadway transfer. 

I hope it makes it. It would be Jujamcyn.

Spring Awakening is coming back to Broadway. But when and where?  Jul 9 2015, 06:05:55 PM

" yes NOB88, which is why it would not make sense that, if it had been secured, it would not be announced. Announcements are held when a show has not announced a closing date, for obvious reasons. SA has announced a closing date and, if it were true that Davenport has secured back to back bookings at the Brooks, why would he be vague? "

I'm not saying KD does have the Brooks after SA but you make me wonder why the show t

Spring Awakening is coming back to Broadway. But when and where?  Jul 9 2015, 05:47:14 PM

And if, as you suggest, they had secured the Brooks, then please address the other point I made: why would he not announce it? "

Well Nobody has announced for the Brooks, but everything points to a show being booked there for the spring (KD's blog for one).  Isn't that one of the reasons for SA being a limited run?

Shoulda Been You: Closing August 9  Jun 30 2015, 09:46:16 PM

"The timing of this suggests that the departure is not about the producers unwillingness to continue losing money but rather the landlord's desire to free up the theatre for a new tenant in the fall..."

Yes

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 2/22/15  Feb 23 2015, 03:47:40 PM
"I saw the billboard. It's literally Tony Danza's face."

Did they change 'Vegas' in the title to um...maybe New York? That might help.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 2/22/15  Feb 23 2015, 03:41:44 PM
I heard Honeymoon now has a billboard in TS? Has anyone seen it? Also Danza is scheduled to be on the Wendy Williams show tomorrow. The promo said he was starring in one of the biggest shows on Broadway. I guess someone really, really does not want to let this show go. Maybe they can work it out.
Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 1/25/15  Jan 27 2015, 10:40:16 AM
I agree with this Vegas talk. I have never been to Vegas and hope to never go there. Nothing about it attracts me. I live in Michigan and am also one of the tourist crowd. I love going to NYC and while there the last thing I would want to experience is something related to Vegas (however remote).
Does Honeymoon have a billboard in the Times Square area? When I walk around I never make it past 42nd.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You