News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Poetic?Pathetic.

Poetic?Pathetic. Profile Photo
Member Name: Poetic?Pathetic.
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Les Mis Slanted Stage
 Oct 29 2006, 09:56:35 PM
Its funny you should mention that...
Several years ago I was fortunate enough to be taken onstage by David Masenheimer, who played Javert at the time, and one of the first things he said was how terrible his posture was after working in Les Miserables...

Drowsy Chaperone
 Oct 28 2006, 12:54:44 PM
At a Rent tour right before the show started:

Elderly woman: George, are you sure this is the correct show?
George: Of course it is. We want to see La Boheme. This show is based on the opera, La Boheme. Relax.
Elderly woman: But...I just saw someone with purple hair! And there is someone onstage with a guitar!
George: :starts flipping through playbill: See here-- it says it's based on La Boheme
Elderly woman: shhhh its starting

They left immediately after

re: What show would you be absolutely devestated about if it closed?
 Oct 27 2006, 11:32:08 PM
BARE.... oh wait...

I agree, devastated is a pretty strong word. I'd be sad if Rent closed though. I practically grew up with that show. Its been a little anemic lately sure, and I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see some new shows out there, but it'd just be a little weird at first to see the Nederlander show something big and fancy

re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
 Oct 27 2006, 09:15:47 PM
I went to the Rent 10 Benefit concert and I met Aiko Nakasone (and other cast members as well). I walked up to her while she was was talking to someone else, and I didn't want to interrupt, so I stood quietly behind the person she was talking to. She noticed I was there, and kept glancing at me and making apologetic gestures to me while still managing to appear interested in what the other guy was saying to her. When he was finally finished talking, she rushed over to me
Aiko: 'Thank you SO

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You