News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Drew7810

Drew7810 Profile Photo
Member Name: Drew7810
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.superdragqueen.com
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Leslie Kritzer
 Jun 20 2007, 01:50:56 AM
Saw her at Broadway Bares on Sunday and she was simply fantastic...she is the next "it" girl of the Great White Way!
re: Pirate Queen final performance: Reviews, Pictures, etc...
 Jun 20 2007, 01:45:15 AM
I saw the final performance on Sunday. It was the second time I saw the show. I also saw it in April. A friend of mine worked on the show and once it posted closing I jumped at the chance to go to the closing performance. I am a huge fan of Ms. Block and was fortunate enough to go backstage to meet her and a few other cast members in April. Ok, done bragging. For the time being.

After I spoke with my friend from the show in April, post-show, it was no secret that they didn't have the be

re: Pirate Queen final performance: Reviews, Pictures, etc...
 Jun 20 2007, 01:45:05 AM
I saw the final performance on Sunday. It was the second time I saw the show. I also saw it in April. A friend of mine worked on the show and once it posted closing I jumped at the chance to go to the closing performance. I am a huge fan of Ms. Block and was fortunate enough to go backstage to meet her and a few other cast members in April. Ok, done bragging. For the time being.

After I spoke with my friend from the show in April, post-show, it was no secret that they didn't have the be

re: XXXposed II: Untucked - Benefit for BC/EFA and CATF
 Mar 13 2007, 10:22:52 AM
It is 18+. I would post the ad but it may be too much...check out www.superdragqueen.com to see the ad in all its glory!!
re: XXXposed II: Untucked - Benefit for BC/EFA and CATF
 Mar 12 2007, 03:29:36 PM
I just wanted to share some of the news of some of the items I have received for the auction on April 1. It is all so unbelievable and wonderful--these are just a few things...

*A Dolce & Gabbana suit worn by Elton John in concert

*Stage prop letters from MARY POPPINS sent by Ashley Brown

*Darlene Love sent her LETHAL WEAPON production coat, signed and complete with coffee stains - FABULOUS!

*Angela Pupello, of THE DROWSY

re: NYC in APRIL - Show Help
 Mar 12 2007, 03:23:19 PM
ok, so I am rounding out my choices, one by one...COMPANY is a must! PIRATE QUEEN is almost definite. And because it seems response has been so good, I am going to try to see CURTAINS...a couple more slots to fill...110 IN THE SHADE is maybe, POPPINS maybe...A CHORUS LINE maybe...
 Mar 7 2007, 10:03:34 AM
I have seen Drowsy and Grey Gardens both and loved them both.

I think COMPANY is a must. Chorus Line?

I have been reading the threads on Pirate Queen. Whooooo...i am nto sure about that, but it sounds like it may not be open by the time i ge there...just 8 days after opening night. Ok. kidding. slightly. but i am curious about the show.

XXXposed II: Untucked - Benefit for BC/EFA and CATF
 Mar 6 2007, 05:17:32 PM
Ok, so I just thought I would take a quick moment to let all of you know that there will be a very special benefit on April 1st in Columbus, Ohio to benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS and the Columbus AIDS Task Force!

Along with special performances throughout the evening, there will be both silent and live auctions and the list of people who have donated things is staggering! The Broadway casts of TARZAN, DROWSY CHAPERONE, THE WEDDING SINGER, SWEENEY TODD, BUTLEY, SPELLING BEE,

Mar 6 2007, 05:00:40 PM
Ahhh! Company! I completely forgot! I saw Sweeney last spring and loved it. So, Company i think is a must!!!! Thank you!

NYC in APRIL - Show Help
 Mar 6 2007, 04:47:56 PM
I will be in NYC in April, and most likely travelling alone. I am going to see some shows and wanted to get the board's advice as to what I should see. I know everyone has their opinions, and they are all appreciated! Right now, I have tickets to LEGALLY BLONDE (because i adore Michael Rupert), SPRING AWAKENING, and DEUCE.
A list of potentials...
Mary Poppins
Chorus Line
Pirate Queen
Curtains...

any others?

All help is appreciated!

re: Broadway Memorabilia Auction
 May 9 2006, 12:02:35 PM
Check out BC/EFA's website!! There is a fun article about the event and money raised!

Thank you all for the support and don't forget, next year's event is right around the corner!

re: Mary Poppins Announced! Ashley Brown and Gavin Lee to Star
 May 8 2006, 04:54:39 PM
Wonderful news! Ashley will be wonderful! Congrats!
re: some short reviews
 May 4 2006, 05:46:04 PM
EXCELLENT point Yankee!
re: Dame Edna slugs photographer!
 May 3 2006, 04:00:28 PM
'atta girl!

re: New Edna Turnblad!
 May 3 2006, 03:59:32 PM
Now, all they need to do is bring in Jim J from the national tour for Wilbur!

re: A White Black Guy In Hairspray?
 May 3 2006, 03:58:18 PM
what a title for a thread!
re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
 May 1 2006, 02:37:07 PM
Absolutely terrible. Their families are in my thoughts.

re: Munk's opening night HOT FEET review
 May 1 2006, 09:45:37 AM
Thank you Munk! I wasn't going to see it anyway, but I appreciate someone having the courage to brave it for the rest of us!
re: Break A Leg Drowsy Chaperone!
 May 1 2006, 09:42:39 AM
Break a leg, Drowsy Chaperone!! To what will hopefully be the sleeper hit of the season!

WOO HOO!

re: Plays Everyone Should Read
 May 1 2006, 09:41:00 AM
Long Day's Journey Into Night
For Colored Girls...
Equus
Streetcar

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You