News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Body Beautiful Beale

Body Beautiful Beale Profile Photo
Member Name: Body Beautiful Beale
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Brooke Shields in 'Wonderful Town' - How bad was she?
 Aug 10 2007, 04:06:09 PM
NO, B3TA07, is not directed at you but at "singer who moves poorly" who created this thread and also just created the profile!
I am glad to see so many Brooke Shield champions here, too!

re: Brooke Shields in 'Wonderful Town' - How bad was she?
 Aug 10 2007, 04:01:48 PM
Did you create a profile just to watch people bash Brooke Shields? If so, that's pathetic.
re: Crazy Patti Does It Again ... & I Love Her For It
 Jul 20 2007, 09:16:15 AM
From what I understand it wasn't a playbill but a copy of Ben Brantley's review in the Times (*wink*wink*).
Everything's good that you didn't do
 Jul 19 2007, 09:55:16 PM
"I definitely am not of a camp who thinks Christine Ebersole craps sunshine" ROFL!
re: Riedel on Grey Gardens' Closing
 Jul 18 2007, 11:20:17 AM
How did these people become involved with the production anyway? I know Ebersole was out there soliciting producers to transfer the production from Playwrights to B'way. Are these producers she courted and is now sorry she ever did?
And I hated the ad campaign switch, too. The original ad design was classic, like the Beales. This tabloid design has no connection to the show.
I also think it is a shame there are no impressarios left, but they came with enourmous egos, too. (Think Dav

re: Bad Gigolos! - the Official GYPSY love thread!
 Jul 13 2007, 10:39:09 AM
Okay, you all have me excited beyond words to see the show tonight. I am really hoping it is as good as everyone says, 'cuz i loves me some Patti LuPone and I love GYPSY.
re: Who is the Current 1st Lady of the American Musical?
 Jun 16 2007, 04:48:31 PM
Enough with this foolishness! I'll tell you the First Lady of the American Musical is, ME, Little Edie Beale. And don't you goddamn forget it! Da-da-da-da-da!
GETTELFINGER REPLACED BY DAVIE IN GG, WHY?
 May 27 2007, 08:13:14 PM
Does anyone know why Sara Gettelfinger didn't make the transfer from Playwrights Horizons to Broadway with "Grey Gardens?"
Telecharge Site Down?
 May 18 2007, 12:21:48 PM
Hey,
Does anyone know what's up with Telecharge? I have tried to access their website for the last two days to no avail. I apologize if I missed the info. somewhere else on this site.
Thanks!

re: Bucks County/ Pocono Playhouse
 Mar 22 2007, 09:38:30 AM
BROADWAYSTAGE05,
Don't sweat with not hearing from them. As others who have posted before me, working/living conditions there are less than stellar. And,YES, PLAYHOUSEFAVORITE, I have worked there, so I can speak from experience. While it is true, they often attract young, quality talent with little experience who are afforded a wonderful opportunity to hone their craft and build up their resume. They do little to improve the quality of life for their actors. The roof leaks, there is a

re: Maureen Moore in GREY GARDENS
 Mar 20 2007, 05:47:20 PM
I am sure this will land me in trouble, but I think Ebersole was better at Playwrights than on Broadway. (I saw it there once and on B'way twice.) There was a "phone-in" quality to her performance the last time I saw it. She just seemed to be going through the motions, especially during the second act where the sublime Wilson stole the show.
Also, by all accounts, Moore stands on her own 2 feet. So I think I will have to check her out over the next few weeks while Ebersole is out.
I

re: Bernadette vs. Patti as Rose
 Mar 19 2007, 09:33:30 PM
apples and oranges.....
any good actress will bring her own strengths and weaknesses to any role
personally, i am just happy to have a chance to see one of the theatre's living legends in one of the all time greatest roles!
yippee!!

re: Sandy Duncan/Betty Buckley
 Dec 21 2006, 07:50:48 AM
Is that really true that Betty Buckley moved back to Texas?
re: Sandy Duncan/Betty Buckley
 Dec 20 2006, 07:46:05 PM
It must be you because I can neither see nor hear any similarity between Duncan and Buckley.
re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Nov 26 2006, 10:25:27 PM
Neely O'Hara,
Good Luck with Ebersole!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You