News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for robin3

robin3 Profile Photo
Member Name: robin3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Adam Pascal Herniates Disc; Cary Shields Fills in on RENT Tour for Detr
 Feb 20 2009, 12:17:37 AM
humbug, looks like Adam will be performing in LA:

"My neck

So just to give anyone who is interested some more detail, I have 2 herniated discs in my neck. It was not caused by anything having to do with the show. It is a condition that I have apparently had for some time that got worse(most likely carrying around a flailing 7 and 5 year old).
Thanks for all the well wishes, I really appreciate it!
Ill be back in the show starting next week in LA.

Adam"

re: Tracie Thoms to close Rent Broadway
 Jul 20 2008, 12:43:10 PM
skittles, you always reply to my posts, each and every one, deny all you want, its what you do.
My post was valid, a comment that we all will see Tracie's performance at some point. It was not an announcement about the filming. Take it for what it was, don't try make it something it wasn't.

Jul 20 2008, 12:22:58 PM
yes, skittles, I know.(sigh) I read it weeks ago, here and elsewhere.
I was repling to Lepetite's comment that she wanted to see Tracie's performance. But thanks for your usual type of empty "correction" to my each and every post. yawn.

Jul 20 2008, 02:39:19 AM
Tracie mentions in her blog that the final performance will be filmed and shown in theaters, so we may be able to see her performance in that form. Congrats to Tracie!
re: favorite roger on rent
 May 9 2008, 01:34:44 AM
LePetite, I LOVED your picture.
I have only seen Adam and Declan, I really didn't enjoy Declan either. Adam gave the most incredible performances, it was surreal.

re: Who was the nicest Broadway actor or actress you met?
 Apr 16 2008, 07:12:43 PM
Adam Pascal, very, very nice.
Harley Jay

re: OUCH....
 Mar 19 2008, 07:42:40 PM
Kasie, take that bad review with a grain of salt, I've seen some other good reviews of this cast. Also, I saw Jen Talton last year, and she was a wonderful Mimi. I have plans to see the show in May as well. You should go and see for yourself.

re: Aliens In America
 Mar 16 2008, 10:50:22 PM
whoa, I'm glad I saw this thread, I thought the show was on tomorrow night, so I would have missed it if I didn't see it here. thanks!
re: Nicest Bway Star You've Ever Met??
 Feb 21 2008, 12:00:10 AM
Adam Pascal, he was not only nice, he was charming,funny,and very kind each time we met him.
re: RENT dream concert cast
 Jan 30 2008, 11:48:44 PM
okay, i know you said not OBC, but this great news for us who feel that the OBC is the dream cast. looks like Adam and Anthony may be touring in RENT according to this interview.

http://media.www.quchronicle.com/media/storage/paper294/news/2008/01/30/Artsentertainment/Broadway.Star.Visits.Shubert.Theatre-3177168.shtml

re: The Graffiti on the Nederlander Theater
 Jan 27 2008, 03:58:23 PM
this is a photo of the wall that was posted on a thread on voicesforrent.
re: RENT at Flint center, discounts??
 Dec 2 2007, 01:12:05 AM
I didn't know that about ticketmaster either.
I actually called ticketmaster and the guy said he didn't know the code, so i called the flint center and they told me. :)
we are going on Sunday night, row c. yay!

re: JONATHAN Sings LARSON
 Oct 26 2007, 12:18:44 AM
wow! I am so glad this cd/dvd is being released, what a great Christmas gift for my daughter.
re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 13!
 Aug 27 2007, 08:55:25 PM
Larry's wife is the "beautiful and amazing Autumn Mathisen-Edoff" though he also mentions a Debbie Mahony in his credits.
 Aug 27 2007, 12:35:19 PM
Dancingqueen, me too. my daughter and I literaly watched it over and over again trying to get that screen cap. (it took us awhile to figure out how to do it) but I didn't mind cuz its so pleasant to watch. :)
less than 10 days until we fly to NYC to see the show. it's almost too exciting.

Aug 27 2007, 11:19:52 AM
one of my favorite moments from the movie too! I love that smile...

re: Rapp and Pascal extend
 Aug 21 2007, 01:25:33 PM
whoa, I'm sorry that happened to you!!
that's why I decided to buy tickets for both nights that I'm going to be in town. I'm flying in from California too. I really don't want to miss seeing them both!

re: Rapp and Pascal extend
 Aug 20 2007, 11:21:33 PM
Declan's blog is for real. Adam and Anthony's return is a historical. People are coming from all over to see them. Its smart to keep them around longer. Harley Jay is a great Mark, and I'm glad he's doing the show on Broadway, but he's no Anthony...

Aug 20 2007, 11:14:43 PM
I am happy so many more people can go and see the "Return" and I am glad that when we go, it won't be so close to their closing night. we'll be in NYC on the 6th of september. maybe things won't be too crazy then......
I read Declan's blog. it sounds pretty certain.....

re: Welcome Home Rapp & Pascal
 Aug 18 2007, 12:11:03 AM
I am sure he is out because of illness or something physical like that. I was told he would not be missing any performances unless he was sick.
get well soon! a speedy recovery to you, Adam!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You