News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kleighblue01

kleighblue01 Profile Photo
Member Name: kleighblue01
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Any 2 shows...
 May 12 2007, 04:11:28 PM
I need help. I'm going to New York in a bit, and I can see 2 shows. I've already decided that one will be Spring Awakening, since I've been obsessed with it ever since the OBCR came out.

And I can see one more. The ones I will not see are: Avenue Q, Beauty and the Beast, Curtains, Hairspray, Legally Blonde, Mamma Mia, Spamalot, Rent, Spelling Bee, Phantom, and Wicked. Because I have either seen it already, or have no desire to see it.

Andddd.... GO!

re: Favorite moment in a Movie Musical
 Apr 9 2007, 10:58:10 PM
Dreamgirls was absolutely gorgeous. Favorite moment? HAD to be And I Am Telling You, I'm Not Going.

Literally, the entire theatre stood and cheered. And cried.

It was incredible.

re: 4/7 Evening: Did someone die in the Front Mezz at the Atkinson? This is
 Apr 9 2007, 10:31:24 PM
Oh, that's awful! It really is surprising that they didn't stop the show..

I was at Beauty and the Beast in the mezz, and all of a sudden flashlights catch my attention. So I look over, and a man is on the floor, with medics everywhere trying to revive him, I suppose.. in the theatre. That went on for a while.. no one was watching the show for at least 20 minutes.

re: Aida Revival?
 Apr 9 2007, 10:03:56 PM
To me, there's nothing to revive.. that had to be my worst theatre experience. The story? It's ok. The score? Nothing brilliant. Just didn't like the show at all.
re: What's Your Favorite Spring Awakening Song?
 Apr 7 2007, 11:56:34 PM
'Left Behind'

Ugh, it is absolutely gorgeous.

re: Picture of Johnny Depp as Sweeney Todd
 Mar 30 2007, 09:44:06 PM
I agree with a lot of you. At first glance, I thought it was Edward Scissorhands.. but I'm deciding to be optimistic about this movie ^_^
Unpopular Opinions You Hold
 Mar 29 2007, 10:58:30 PM
- I really didn't like Hairspray. Way too cheesey for me
- Ethel Merman's voice is terribly annoying. I mean, great for her. She didn't need mics. To me, she just sounds like she's yelling.
-Rent was incredible on stage. It wasn't until after I saw it onstage that I didn't like the movie.
- Wicked is just a good show. It's ENTERTAINING. And the music is great
- Idina Menzel's voice is amazing. I love her.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You