News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sylar2

Sylar2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Sylar2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Book of Mormon SOUNDTRACK Commercial
 May 26 2011, 03:55:43 PM
They just put the whole cast album on their Facebook page for FREE listening (for those that haven't bought a copy yet)

http://www.facebook.com/TheBookOfMormonOnBroadway?sk=app_105329372892362

Free download of HELLO from Book of Mormon!
 Apr 28 2011, 12:06:41 AM
I can't stop listening to it. Intervention? I can't remember the last time I was THIS excited about a cast album.

http://bookofmormonbroadway.com/download/

code is: mormonssing

WONDERLAND - Why so negative?
 Apr 19 2011, 10:52:31 PM
I hated every second of it..... the show has had PLENTY of time to work things out and get it right.... it's just lousy
Will I regret not seeing Book of Mormon when I am in NYC?
 Mar 5 2011, 01:18:15 PM
Yes, you will regret it. It is by far one of the best theatrical experiences I can remember having in quite some time. So original, so clever, and so wickedly funny. Ditch your friend fora few hours and RUSH to see this show. It's gonna to be a HUGE Tony winner.
Bengal Tiger (and Arcadia) on TDF
 Mar 5 2011, 01:14:51 PM
Wow..even Robin Williams cant get people to buy tickets. Sad state of affairs for Broadway.
Spiderman Preview Thread!
 Mar 2 2011, 09:36:57 PM
Caught the performance on Letterman and was BORED out of my mind... nothing about the song was interesting or memorable.
Anne Hathaway for Eponine for movie of Les Miz
 Mar 2 2011, 12:20:53 AM
Gee, thanks JP2.
 Mar 2 2011, 12:20:53 AM
Gee, thanks JP2.
Book of Mormon Ticket Question
 Mar 2 2011, 12:18:49 AM
I saw in the lower mezz and it was fantastic. If you're in the back of the orchestra you cant see the amazing proscenium
 Mar 2 2011, 12:15:52 AM
Kill me if this ever happens.
Justin Guarini debut in American Idiot
 Mar 2 2011, 12:15:18 AM
Justin debuts and hear that? Yeah, thats the sound of no one caring.
Priscilla First Preview
 Mar 2 2011, 12:14:39 AM
It's a cute show but nothing amazing and lip syncing?! REALLY!? That pissed me off.
Book of Mormon Soundtrack
 Mar 2 2011, 12:12:44 AM
They've been saying "Spring" on their Twitter feed...
This BOOK OF MORMON Lottery...
 Feb 25 2011, 12:17:56 AM
Have you guys ever been to the WICKED lotto? They pull those names inside as well and then come out and tell everyone who was pulled. You didn't win...get over it. There's no reason for them to "rig" it.....
THE BOOK OF MORMON Lotto announced
 Feb 21 2011, 10:16:34 PM
Yah, good luck trying to keep anyone from immediately taking to the message boards, facebook and twitter to give feedback on the show. It's one of the only shows out there that nobody has seen or heard anything from so I'm eager to hear what people think.
THE BOOK OF MORMON Lotto announced
 Feb 21 2011, 07:01:52 PM
Anyone win tickets from the Facebook contest to the final dress rehearsal this week? I'm seeing the show on Saturday and CAN NOT WAIT.
SPIDER-MAN Finds its Pull-Quotes in Reviews!
 Feb 12 2011, 11:52:22 AM
It looks like they had someone from Fox News do this since Fox is notorious from taking various unconnected words from people's sentences and turning into a soundbite.
YOUR 'Catch Me If You Can' Thoughts, please.
 Feb 12 2011, 11:49:54 AM
After watching the clips on here, I'm less excited to see the show. Songs were not catchy or memorable and Kerry Butler just screams her song. Screaming does not equal emotional singing. Blah.
The First 25 Minutes of THE BOOK OF MORMON REVEALED
 Feb 8 2011, 12:57:43 AM
My bet Mr Roxy is Book of Mormon will be the show to beat this season.....

I was trying to win tickets on their Facebook promotion but I cant break into the top 50. Sigh. I already bought tickets but always enjoy going to final dress!

Flop & Best Musical predictions for new season
 Jan 12 2011, 11:12:49 PM
Friends that were able to see the workshop said the music in Book of Mormon is very legit Broadway but I'm sorta baffled why there is nothing out there. I've now heard music from SisterAct, Wonderland, Catch Me, etc yet Book of Mormon seems to be keeping things secretive.

Has anyone heard anything from it? I keep hoping they post something to their Facebook but sadly nothing yet

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You