News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for justafan2

Member Name: justafan2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Registered Dental Hygienist. Attend Bdway shows about 1 per month with family and/or friends.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Early Joel Grey on TV  Jan 5 2020, 03:41:28 PM

Wow---awesome!  Thanks for posting!

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS closing Sept.16  Jul 9 2018, 06:44:17 PM

I agree---I loved this production and am VERY sad it's closing.  Too bad it's in the Palace theater--maybe it would have stayed longer in another theater, since the "reason" is because the theater needs renovation.

How is Adam Pascal in Something Rotten  Nov 10 2016, 11:50:47 AM

I saw him yesterday--thought he did very well

Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Dec 11 2015, 01:57:33 PM

I luv....----I, unfortunately, agree with most of your critique.  The one area I felt was strong, tho, was the choreography/dancing.  I was very entertained when the dance numbers were being performed.  I was disappointed in Danny's performance (and he was one of the reasons I immediately bought tickets for this production). He was good--I just didn't feel Tevye.  

Jose Llna and Hoon Lee are the next Kings  Aug 4 2015, 11:45:34 AM

I saw the show on Saturday and I felt that Jose was FABULOUS!  I had seen him previously in Flower Drum Somg and also Putnam County Spelling Bee and knew he was very good, but he exceeded my expectations as the King!  I saw Yul Brynner in the King and I revival and didn't think anyone could touch his performance, but Jose definitely did (IMO)---not only was his singing/acting great, but he added a comic touch with vocals and body movements.  I think he's only there for 12 weeks

The Last Ship Closing January 24th  Jan 24 2015, 09:41:30 AM
Thank-U, Haterobics---I'm sure the Sting DVD is good---I just would have really enjoyed seeing the cast performances. They offered the Billy Elliot recording (from the West End) and, I guess, I was hoping they would have done that with this show.
The Last Ship Closing January 24th  Jan 24 2015, 09:15:46 AM
Haterobics---I do have the CD recording. I was asking about the Lincoln Center recording which was recently made (for the archives)---will they make a DVD version available for sale?
The Last Ship Closing January 24th  Jan 24 2015, 08:33:59 AM
Will the recording of this show be available to purchase (I hope)?
I was told the Last Ship is closing in January  Jan 19 2015, 06:58:08 PM
Phyllis 2---I agree with you 100%---I saw it twice--without and with Sting and loved the book, the music and the performances equally--both times. Very sad it's closing.
re: Side Show Previews  Nov 14 2014, 08:45:27 AM
Ah---didn't realize that Phantom's matinee date had changed. I was at the Side Show matinee on Wed---didn't see Norm Lewis (sniff)
re: Side Show Previews  Nov 14 2014, 08:27:13 AM
ljayy889---You said that Norm Lewis was at Weds matinee---wasn't he across the street, performing?

Worst Disney Musical?  Oct 27 2014, 07:31:38 PM
For me---definitely Tarzan
Worst broadway shows you've seen  Aug 15 2014, 07:28:49 PM
By Jeeves and Brooklyn were both pretty boring (to me)....
Les Miserables  Mar 4 2014, 12:04:33 PM
How rich is the orchestration?---it was VERY scaled down in the last revival--small string section. Have they added a fuller orchestra for this production?
Lindsay Mendez Wicked Matinees?  Feb 6 2014, 01:06:04 PM
I'm sorry I don't know the answer to your post but I also have a question re: Lindsay Mendez--Is that Lindsay playing Elphaba in the TV promo for Wicked?
Billy Porter  Sep 25 2013, 03:25:46 PM
Does anyone know how long Billy Porter is contracted with Kinky Boots? I'd love to see it again and his performance is definitely one of the reasons.
BWW new web-site  Sep 21 2013, 09:49:51 AM
You're right, Rob--I have no trouble accessing the message boards, etc. on my iPad--guess it's time to upgrade the computer! Thx! :)
BWW new web-site  Sep 20 2013, 08:18:30 PM
Is anyone else having difficulty accessing the message boards, etc., on this new site? I like the lay-out and articles---but (maybe it's my computer)--I have to go to different articles until it'll let me access the message boards.
La Cage Aux Folles - Original Production  Jul 25 2013, 06:37:47 PM
I took my parents to see the original production. Loved Gene Barry and George Hearn. I've seen each subsequent revival---and also enjoyed seeing Robert Goulet play Georges.
Kinky Boots yesterday  Jul 18 2013, 11:57:04 AM
I was at the matinee performance--that's the one that Harvey Fierstein attended. Susan Lucci (and you) were at the evening performance?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You