News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Broadwayboobs

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Member Name: Broadwayboobs
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Lullabies from musicals?  May 9 2016, 11:51:00 AM

Scarywarhol said: "Broadwayboobs said: "I would sing my son to sleep with "Not While I'm Around" from Sweeney Todd. Always did the trick.  

"

Ha! That's both very sweet and very unsettling! Is he old enough to know the context now?

He does now, but says it's still near and dear to him. heart

Lullabies from musicals?  May 9 2016, 11:12:49 AM

I would sing my son to sleep with "Not While I'm Around" from Sweeney Todd. Always did the trick.  

Side Show Closing  Mar 3 2015, 08:55:31 AM
I can't wait to see some of the cast reunited on March 9th at 54 Below. They are a stellar cast and hopefully will be get the nods they deserve come Tony time.
Paper Mill Playhouse Reveals 2015-16 Season with Teaser Image!  Feb 13 2015, 01:36:19 PM
A Delicate Balance for the play?
Help! What are Your Favorite Opening Songs From Musicals?  Feb 10 2015, 09:51:32 AM
Another Op'nin', Another Show - Kiss Me Kate

Comedy Tonight - A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Forum

HAMILTON Previews...  Feb 4 2015, 04:30:42 PM
Looks like a Public day for me. Grounded @ 2 and Hamilton @ 7:30.
Side Show Cast Album?  Feb 3 2015, 02:14:50 PM
brucebossa the 7 p.m. show is Sold Out! for me for Side Show
Sideshow Preference  Jan 28 2015, 02:52:50 PM
I have to agree with Roxy on "Tunnel of Love". It's a great song that I wish they could have figured out a way to make it work in this production. I know they used the music, but that annoyed me more being I wanted to hear the original lyrics. It was as if Condon was pacifying us. I for one didn't appreciate it. I feel the characters were more developed in the new production as well. We also learn the back story of the twins. I loved the original which had so much heart, but the revisal gave it
american sniper  Jan 27 2015, 10:20:55 AM
I'm assuming this has something to do with Bradley Cooper? ...

Bradley Cooper congrats on a really good portrayal of a solder in American Sniper?

That's my best guess.

WEDNESDAY MORNING CHUCKLE  Jan 7 2015, 09:01:52 AM
Oppps meant for the off topic bord
WEDNESDAY MORNING CHUCKLE  Jan 7 2015, 09:00:56 AM
One Sunday morning William burst into the living room and said, "Dad! Mom! I have some great news for you! I am getting married to the most beautiful girl in town. She lives a block away and her name is Susan.

After dinner, William's dad took him aside. "Son, I have to talk with you. Your mother and I have been married 30 years. She's a wonderful wife but she has never offered much excitement in the bedroom, so I used to fool around with women a lot. Susan is actually your half-sister,

Closing Night Performances /Sideshow  Jan 5 2015, 12:34:11 PM
RW3, I don't think there was a dry eye in the house. This is one Broadway closing performance that will never leave me.
A quick St. James seating question please  Dec 18 2014, 02:38:34 PM
I actually sat in those seats and they're perfect!
August Wilson Extreme Sides - Help!  Dec 18 2014, 09:46:04 AM
millie...this show is best seen from the mezzanine or first 5 rows of the orchestra.
SOMETHING ROTTEN! takes the St. James in the Spring  Dec 18 2014, 09:23:06 AM
Shame on Jordan Roth for allowing this. Would it be such a big deal to wait a couple of more weeks until Side Show is closed?
Little moments on cast albums that you love  Dec 18 2014, 09:06:48 AM
If you listen closely to the opening of the OCR of A Chorus Line you can hear the conductor turn the page at some point.
Silliest things said in a theare  Dec 17 2014, 04:53:59 PM
I forget which musical I was at, but during intermission I overheard 2 teenage boys sitting in front of me discussing how they hate when friends say they're going to a play even though it's a musical. They both agreed that people should learn the correct terminology when discussing theatre. Then one turned to the other and said, "I can't wait for the soundtrack to be released on this show." to which his friend replied "me too!".
nudity scenes  Dec 17 2014, 01:18:22 PM
The ones I've seen...

Frankie and Johnny in the Clair de Lune
Equus
Take Me Out
Killer Joe
Oh! Calcutta!
HAIR
Naked Boys Singing
Streetcar Named Desire @ New York Theatre Workshop

David St. Louis  Dec 16 2014, 07:26:24 AM
I think it's time for a Dreamgirls revival and Mr. St. Louis would be the perfect Curtis.
David St. Louis  Dec 15 2014, 05:29:28 PM
When the announcement first came out that Side Show was closing on Jan.4th someone told me not to believe it until they said it was "official".
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You