News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dramaqueen

dramaqueen Profile Photo
Member Name: dramaqueen
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://theatreforum.cjb.net
Profile: Hey guys!
I'm caroline
but I can't think of anyone who calls me that-except maybe my mother
Im cco

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: im back!
 Aug 27 2004, 02:52:43 PM
ahh :) there have been threads about it-i feel special.
im back!
 Aug 27 2004, 02:34:32 PM
oy oy oy-i just got back from 2 weeks on the cape with the fam-i was dying....but P-town was nice..and I got to see some great equity theatre (i was missing it) but I missed my computer
re: Does Idina Menzel have a guarantee in the movie of WIcked, if one is ma
 Jul 26 2004, 01:57:20 PM
I just vote that people stop trying to make a good boook into a musical, and now a movie, and god knows wen they'll announce a wicked TV shows-im sick of the yicky money making schemes
re: Spider man the musical
 Jul 26 2004, 01:54:46 PM
ahh what is the world coming to?? Movies into musicals, movie stars in broadway shows....why cant we just keep it two separate worlds?
re: Audition Attire
 Jul 26 2004, 01:47:56 PM
I always wear teh same thign or somethign very very similar, simply because that might be the way that they're remembering you. Also, don't dress for the part. EECh
re: idea for kristin chenoweth
 Jul 26 2004, 01:45:23 PM
wow, i feel behind the times, I didnt even kow there was going to be a musical of Legally Blonde, you go on vacation for a month, and everything happens! Oy
re: Broadway Stars You Have Met
 Jul 25 2004, 10:45:55 PM
I met all of Avenue Q (cept natalie-she licves in jersey so has to get home quick) me and my friend got up to the dresing room doors (i have no clue how) and had nice conversation swith everyone, took pics, and autographs, they were soo unbeleivably nice. they just included us right in their conversations. awesome.
re: Making It On Broadway - thoughts
 Jul 25 2004, 10:40:01 PM
I've been trying and trying to read that book , but the library never has it, and I'm to poor to go out and get it
*sobs in a corner*

re: Tony Best Actress in a Musical
 Jul 25 2004, 10:35:41 PM
i vote for stephanie too, jsut because of all of that "shes not diva enough: BS, that they tried to pull. Also-what was kristin doing there?im my opinion it shoul dhave been featured actress
TISCH summer program-
 Jul 25 2004, 10:34:30 PM
anyone know anything about it?
re: getting headshots..and laid?
 Jul 22 2004, 04:56:36 PM
just randomness- i need to update my headshots-i havnt had them redone since i was 11 -YIKES!
Christmas Revels
 Jul 20 2004, 10:06:26 PM
does anyone go to see this?
because, finally i got an audition slot, and I'm going ot be in it

re: 'you' the musical
 Jul 20 2004, 10:02:14 PM
in regards to CJR-u can create a cast if u want-its kinda freaky to think who you'd have to play YOU
re: Yeah, well, if you're such a big Broadway fan, answer me this!
 Jul 20 2004, 09:58:37 PM
42nd st and A Chorus Line
"you" the musical
 Jul 18 2004, 08:51:04 PM
my drama teacher was going to have us crete "you" the musical-where you'd pick songs for your life-if you had to do this-what songs would you pick?
re: Highest note ever sung by a male in a musical?
 Jul 18 2004, 08:47:20 PM
about kurt in the sound of music-we had to see that in a summer stock theater-during our drama training workshops-and it ws so.eeech
re: Musicals for H.S
 Jul 18 2004, 08:45:28 PM
not to ruin anything-but PJ game has more of two of female leading, and one male leading
but it's also got some good parts for not-the best of singers (Hasler) but if you can find an extra guy to play hinesie-and of course brenda mae poopsie-it could work

re: Wicked Closing
 Jul 18 2004, 08:42:22 PM
thats insanity-INSANITY
re: name changing
 Jul 18 2004, 08:40:36 PM
correct e if I'm wrong, but wasnt Idina born Adena?
re: Idina Menzel video clip?
 Jul 18 2004, 08:39:15 PM
wel, she looks a lot taller, standing next to Kristin Chenoweth-she's 4'11''-for soe reason-a lot of people on broadway are short
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You